Selling a mobile phone.

steve_b_wales

Condition and whether its unlocked are all factors.

A couple of iPhones I had were worth pennies when I tried Mazuma.

I agree about condition etc. I have stated that the phone is good (immaculate) is more true and it's unlocked. But, would they 'find' a fault or mark with it (there is'nt any) and what happens if I refuse their lower offer?

I agree about condition etc. I have stated that the phone is good (immaculate) is more true and it's unlocked. But, would they 'find' a fault or mark with it (there is'nt any) and what happens if I refuse their lower offer?

UPDATE: I've just had an email from musicMagpie and they stated that if the phone is not as they expected, they would revise the offer given, and, if not accepted by me, will return the phone free of charge.

UPDATE: I've just had an email from musicMagpie and they stated that if the phone is not as they expected, they would revise the offer given, and, if not accepted by me, will return the phone free of charge.

I was reading something about this last week on another forum, guy gets price for phone and

describes it accurately, magpie get phone and say it's not as he described it and enclosed pictures, something like screen burn or something lol, his phone was only a couple of months old and was in excellent condition.

They offered a real low price but he just asked for the phone back.

You may find that if you refuse their offer and ask for it to be returned it will mysteriously get lost in the post or damaged in transit, or never get sent at all, they play on the fact you will get fed up waiting and just take the money,

Just list it on ebay either on a 7 day auction with a reserve or as I do on a buy it now with offers, there are plenty of people out there who will make you a reasonable offer, especially if its unlocked and in good clean condition.

I took my old phone to Game (high street shop) and they offered more money than any of the online people and did it all there and then. Had to wait about 15mins while they run the diagnostic tests and checked condition etc but if any problems or your not happy with the valuation they just give it back to you. They also offered more money as store voucher.

I took my old phone to Game (high street shop) and they offered more money than any of the online people and did it all there and then. Had to wait about 15mins while they run the diagnostic tests and checked condition etc but if any problems or your not happy with the valuation they just give it back to you. They also offered more money as store voucher.

I'm sure there's a shop near my home town. I'll check it out. :good: