Sign in to follow this  
ditchman

ditchmans winetasting

have had sum hse beujiais to-nit frum sainsberryies at %5.o0 a bottle and its a bt young but very nice...can ardley stand up thak you bery much nige (whitebidges)............

i relly dont give atuss anymore...ive had a rump steak an dried ioonions..........i thinki i will go an pull one out njow jus to round off a very nice dey.....

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

have had sum hse beujiais to-nit frum sainsberryies at %5.o0 a bottle and its a bt young but very nice...can ardley stand up thak you bery much nige (whitebidges)............

i relly dont give atuss anymore...ive had a rump steak an dried ioonions..........i thinki i will go an pull one out njow jus to round off a very nice dey.....

Oh dear, the Forum Alcoholic is on the go again!

9 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oh dear, the Forum Alcoholic is on the go again!

give me a nice hg cause yu are avery nice men.............:wub:

On 15/01/2019 at 19:12, ditchman said:

dont you bloody moan at me.............................this is a scietific experiment................that will benifit many people................and if i keep taking stuff back they wont let me in...and at todays fuel prices i cant afford to shop anywhere else...so shut yer row

you just wait until i get some wine that tastes of jilly gouldens muff....and warn you................you will thank me then.............

Now that painted a picture in my mind that'll take more than a bottle of wine to wipe.

well im here to report on sainsbury £5.00/bottle Malmec...as supplied by whitebridges....................

this stuff is very nice as soon as you get the top off.............it is light ...smooth ...zingy...many different fruity flavours.............................but left to be drunk or finished on the 2nd day...it reverts to an ordinary tasting red.......

well worth a buy :good:

53 minutes ago, ditchman said:

well im here to report on sainsbury £5.00/bottle Malmec...as supplied by whitebridges....................

this stuff is very nice as soon as you get the top off.............it is light ...smooth ...zingy...many different fruity flavours.............................but left to be drunk or finished on the 2nd day...it reverts to an ordinary tasting red.......

well worth a buy :good:

Then don't leave it to spoil man!:rolleyes::P