gun safe

cartridge

but a 3 gun safe is still ok right?:good:?

My 3 gun was fine for two guns. If you don't plan to buy any more then don't worry about it because it will be fine. Trouble is most of us only ever plan to have a couple of guns (as I did), but then after my Beretta I found a nice semi auto, a .410, a gun for my mate until his cert arrives, a rifle I wasn't planning to apply for (or maybe two). Things can get out of hand :(

If you only want one or two shottys and will be happy with them, then a 3 gun is plenty :good:

Now I have got the biggest!!! (although I must admit my wife would disagree) I have a ex Building soc, safe ...one and half ton in weight, 4 inch wall thickness and 5 inch door thickness If anybody can run off with it and put in in the boot of a ford fiesta then good luck to them.!!! :(

Now I have got the biggest!!! (although I must admit my wife would disagree) I have a ex Building soc, safe ...one and half ton in weight, 4 inch wall thickness and 5 inch door thickness If anybody can run off with it and put in in the boot of a ford fiesta then good luck to them.!!! :(

How did you get it into your gaff mate, must have been a nightmare. :good:

I`ve got an eight gun xtra deep. I had a three gun but when i took out a variation the feo came out to check i had a bigger cabinet, so decided to pay good money for something which would likely last my lifetime for any eventuality. I`ve now nearly filled it, and am thinking about a spare extra cabinet.

How did you get it into your gaff mate, must have been a nightmare. :good:

I`ve got an eight gun xtra deep. I had a three gun but when i took out a variation the feo came out to check i had a bigger cabinet, so decided to pay good money for something which would likely last my lifetime for any eventuality. I`ve now nearly filled it, and am thinking about a spare extra cabinet.

hi bud, no my safe is a serious bit of kit, I was a safe installer to H M goverment, and a large building soc, its not in my house but my garage, the local fao says i am the best protected Fa holder in the county!!