Where to start

Paddyscot

Hello all the problem I have is a probable case of covid19 still waiting to be tested but have a few symptoms eg had a cold then week later dry continuous cough then tight and sore chest. I also have underlying health issues I am worried and scared. I though I could write something better but it never came out the way I though. Ps I will post a few photos later and show how my season went and hopefully you  can post a few aswell to take my mind of things for a while thanks for looking paddyscot

Thanks for the replys, the doc phoned this morning and said I probably had mild c19 symptoms how that happened I will never know after all that I seen about people with underlying problems. Still a bit under the weather but will get there, stay safe everybody it will get rough but it will pass. Just like to add try not be glued to the news the whole time, this will help if u start to get worried thanks paddyscot

2 hours ago, Paddyscot said:

Thanks for the replys, the doc phoned this morning and said I probably had mild c19 symptoms how that happened I will never know after all that I seen about people with underlying problems. Still a bit under the weather but will get there, stay safe everybody it will get rough but it will pass. Just like to add try not be glued to the news the whole time, this will help if u start to get worried thanks paddyscot

Let's hope that's all it was keep us updated and take it easy 

5 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

Hi mate, bet you're finding it a bit scary but glad you're coping.  Just think - there's always someone else in hospital who's worse off than you!

x-ray.JPG

I know, fancy having to endure a hip operation huh- good job they left some refreshments for their recovery journey

Morning all bit of an update feel a bit better thank goodness but have another issue anxiety, never had that before spoke to someone in the heath service and she said everyone suffering it. Is anybody else suffering from this or do you think this will be the next crisis 

Good news paddy! 

Yes there is a lot of anxiety, but we can't afford to dwell on it, when you are fully recovered take time to enjoy the really good things in your life, family and friends, the small things that make you smile. We have taken encouragement from the salad seeds that are just sprouting on our window sill, seeing kingfishers almost every day, we are lucky to live near the river, and the deepening connections between our friends and neighbours. It can come good it just needs a little work and some time to reframe it in your head.

ATB

2 hours ago, Paddyscot said:

Morning all bit of an update feel a bit better thank goodness but have another issue anxiety, never had that before spoke to someone in the heath service and she said everyone suffering it. Is anybody else suffering from this or do you think this will be the next crisis 

Must admit I’m very chilled about all this, for whatever reason. For someone who had to seek help for anxiety attacks to the point of hyperventilating  about 25 years ago, I’m distinctly chilled to the point my OH questions if I’m taking it seriously! I am, sincerely.  That may change if someone I care for gets it, but without meaning to come across as flippant, at present I just find it a massive inconvenience. 
Bear in mind, all those seeking medical help or advice regarding anxiety issues will have to declare it come renewal. Stay calm everyone. 

Thanks for all the comments much appreciated and I was just thinking its good to talk,as an newish member we dont know each other but the replys I got have helped had to laugh at the bottle which is the first laugh for a couple of weeks thanks all. As I said earlier I will post some pics think im sorted for meat for a while.😁

3 hours ago, Paddyscot said:

Paddy , if anyone out there is not a bit anxious about what is going on at the moment,  they are not human . Take one day at a time . Give yourself something to look forward  to each day , even something simple . Like maybe something you want to watch on the TV . A walk around the garden , watch the birds , feed them , concentrate  on the smaller things in life . If you can . Do things you dont normally do . And when you have done it step back and say  , hey I did that , looks good . What's next . If you fancy a nap have one . The biggest thing is feel no guilt  .

Glad the pic made you laugh, that could have.... uhm... backfired 😆

To post a picture which is saved on your computer:

When you are typing your message, just underneath it says "drag files here to attach, or choose files...".  Probably the easiest thing to do is click on "choose files..." which will open up a little browser.  That lets you navigate to the place on your hard drive that the picture is saved.  Find the picture and click once on it to select the picture, then click on the "open" button.

You can't upload a picture more than 2.93MB in size - lots of pics have a file size much bigger than that, for example of you've got them from a digital camera or phone.  If they're bigger than that you'll have to reduce their size using a photo editing program.  It depends what operating system and version of it you've got, but for example if you're using a recent copy of Microsoft Windows you should have an inbuilt program called Photos.  This will let you resize the photo quite simply: open the image in Photos then click on the three dots in the top right hand corner, select "resize" and then select "best for emails and messages 2MP".  Save the file.

If you're stuck I'll happily PM you my email address and you can send me any pics to resize for you 👍

Edited by Jim Neal

• 1 month later...