Line of Duty

the hitman

Hi Folks 

Just watching the re-run of the original series of Line of Duty - obviously I know what happens, however it’s great to watch Lennie James putting in a fantastic performance.

He is also in a sky program called Save me - which is like the film Taken but the main character doesn’t have a unique set of skills.

worth a watch 

Hitman 

We’ve just finished watching the first episode of the second series. Really enjoying this programme; my daughter told me it was good ages ago but we just got into it last week when we watched the first series. 
If I’d known Lennie James was in it we may have started watching it sooner. If they ever decide to use a black actor as James Bond, then it would have to be him! 🙂

Watched all the 4 series on netflix , the series  5 on BBC i player , absolutely amazing  best thing on TV , for sometime . They have put series 6 on hold , due to Covid-19 . Each series  just seemed to get better and better . I am pleased i did not watch it on the BBC when it was on . Would have hated to wait a week for the next one . 😀

10 hours ago, Gordon R said:

One of the best series of the last decade. Adrian Dunbar - always worth watching.

Yes , he played an amazing part . A powerful actor  . That part was made for him I think .

8 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Lennie is a fine actor, but a bit old to start playing Bond at 54.

Never understood the clamour for a black James Bond. No clamour for an Indian Bond, a Chinese Bond or any other race / colour. They could always turn to Russ Abbott - Basildon Bond.

It wasn’t really a serious suggestion; I don’t understand the clamour either. 
The only redeeming features of the film Sahara, were appearances by Lennie James and William H.Macy.  🙂

18 minutes ago, Scully said:

It wasn’t really a serious suggestion; I don’t understand the clamour either. 
The only redeeming features of the film Sahara, were appearances by Lennie James and William H.Macy.  🙂

Lennie has actually made it in the USA as well - although there has been a penchant for British Actors over there over the past few years, Lenny was over there must have been 13+ years ago. He was in the walking dead for a number of series, and has been in the last few series of fear the walking dead. I do have to say that for some reason I couldn't get into his character for Trust Me and haven't watched the second series.