OOPS chemtrails again...

Dave-G

1 minute ago, Dave-G said:

When this chemtrail thing first got my curiosity going I saw a photo...

And that is what CT want, fresh meat.

The flat earther I know had exactly the same sort of thing, rows of coffins being stockpiled so that the illuminati/NWO/Obama could guillotine those who would not obey. This got him chasing down more rabbit holes than you could imagine, each theory linking to another tenuously until he could not think straight. The coffin story is here if you want to check it out, he didn't believe it because by then he was hundreds of feet underground chasing bunnies.

Photos can be used to confuse people, what about this one, they are converting a 777 to carry cylinders of gas to spray the clouds...

960x0.jpg.cc661e67db5c434c0b692ad074d150e7.jpg

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Passenger aircraft under testing regularly carry drums in place of seating that is filled with water to replicate the weight of the passengers.

Aircraft can spray, have been doing so for years. A hunter used to spray mock nerve agent over dug in troops. Other aircraft have delivered fine droplets in high levels to have another aircraft come up behind to test the icing properties of the tested aircraft.

You really do have to think this through. 
Someone claiming to be a pilot wrote an article, complete with photographs, which was published, and then he claimed he would get into a lot of trouble if it was discovered he was the leak. I’m assuming there was a newspaper and a journalist involved somewhere along the way?   Really? Think it through, please. 
Aside from that, you are suggesting a covert operation of spraying ‘stuff’ into the atmosphere for whatever purpose; a task which would involve countless people on a worldwide scale, involved in the planning ( at what level?) plus logistics, and the actual execution of the task, and yet not one person has ever claimed to be a part of it. It’ s almost up there on the same level as the hoax moon landing conspiracy. 

21 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

The author of that article claimed to be the pilot who would get into a lot of trouble if it was discovered he was the whistleblower.

That then leads to a few questions; the pilot must not have been the only one to have done this, otherwise he would be easy to find and if there are others why have they been quiet, plus the ground crew, installation crew, where did it fly out of, can we get hold of logs to find out where this and other aircraft are going, how much are these people being paid etc etc

13 minutes ago, henry d said:

That then leads to a few questions; the pilot must not have been the only one to have done this, otherwise he would be easy to find and if there are others why have they been quiet, plus the ground crew, installation crew, where did it fly out of, can we get hold of logs to find out where this and other aircraft are going, how much are these people being paid etc etc

Again you make very good points - it might have been official secrets regs - I'll never know. I almost wish I could unsee what I saw maybe two years ago to be honest.

TC I hope you are enjoying yourself but just to reply to your post no it wasn't dumping water on fires - dunno if you know how tiny a pitot tube is.

3 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Again you make very good points - it might have been official secrets regs - I'll never know. I almost wish I could unsee what I saw maybe two years ago to be honest.

TC I hope you are enjoying yourself but just to reply to your post no it wasn't dumping water on fires - dunno if you know how tiny a pitot tube is.

Oh yes I know just what a pitot tube is and how large they are, worked with aircraft for years!:cool1:

Hang on, stop the press.  While looking for another picture I came across this one.

I'm now convinced chemtrails must be a thing, there is a picture with yellow annotations and stuff circled and all sorts of compelling information.  There is even a picture of the chemtrail monitoring satellite 😳

image.png.171a4b031018f6dc3fbb43bedc4c79af.png

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oh yes I know just what a pitot tube is and how large they are, worked with aircraft for years!

That's about the size ISTR it was - but in the grand scale of things looking at the back end of a commercial size aircraft engine though a window on video it might have been garden hose size lol.

4 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Hang on, stop the press.  While looking for another picture I came across this one.

I'm now convinced chemtrails must be a thing, there is a picture with yellow annotations and stuff circled and all sorts of compelling information.  There is even a picture of the chemtrail monitoring satellite 😳

image.png.171a4b031018f6dc3fbb43bedc4c79af.png

Dunno why I can see your post again but its good to know people are at least looking for what I might have seen. A follow on from that image showed the sort of tanks i refer to but many more. 

I think its maybe time to unblock your posts - time heals and all that stuff.

I don't mind being the target of some humour BTW, that too helps to occupy me.

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Can you see the pitot tubes on this?

45945007505_05e51dd401_ba.jpg

Yes, quite difficult to see with dark behind it. :good:

If that's what you work with you are a lucky chap. bet the exhaust fumes still smell great for you.

Dave, I suspect this is the site, or very similar, that you have seen all the pictures on.

https://www.philipstallings.com/2015/12/the-facts-about-chemtrails.html

I particularly like the picture of the cockpit control with the chemtrail label.

If you are so inclined and have time you will find a genuine explanation for every image.

25 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Dave, I suspect this is the site, or very similar, that you have seen all the pictures on.

https://www.philipstallings.com/2015/12/the-facts-about-chemtrails.html

I particularly like the picture of the cockpit control with the chemtrail label.

If you are so inclined and have time you will find a genuine explanation for every image.

That's a good find in that the same type tanks are in fuselages.  Liking the label too lol.

Its not the same site but thank you for looking into it. :good:

17 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

That's a good find in that the same type tanks are in fuselages.  Liking the label too lol.

Its not the same site but thank you for looking into it. :good:

It is all a load of cobblers though, there is a genuine and non chemtrail explanation for everything.

2 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Again you make very good points - it might have been official secrets regs - I'll never know.

That's the problem, don't go down that route, stick with what you actually know, if you add might, could, and other supposition you can go anywhere you want to. If it was the official secrets act then the guy is toast because of this website never mind all the others someone has blabbed on, the reality is that it didn't happen.

5 hours ago, Dave-G said:

OOPS you stuck yer neck out there spr, thanks for the input.

I now see how I got to read grr comments. I'll just qualify that what I was referring to about spraying into aircraft exhaust streams were not as a by-product but clearly piped to spray something behind the exhaust so it mixes thoroughly. I'll try to find the video - and the image of rows of tanks that replaced seats. Claims were made that some commercial aircraft have given up passenger space to carry smaller amounts of something to spray.

EDIT: And yes - it may have some kind of heavy duty large scale crop spraying

Do you really think “they” would trust commercial pilots to operate that kind of equipment? I mean, bless them and all that, but they are just there to look good in a uniform and press the “bing bong” button. Handy chaps to have in the pub though.

2 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

Do you really think “they” would trust commercial pilots to operate that kind of equipment? I mean, bless them and all that, but they are just there to look good in a uniform and press the “bing bong” button. Handy chaps to have in the pub though.

Well, Jaymo fails on point one 😁