For those that follow US politics

NoBodyImportant

The election in NY for Mayor had the liberal Eric Adam up so many points even Eric Aden’s tried to save face and called Bull **** on it.   I am not wasting my time with following it anymore. They said it was human error and are adjusting the numbers now to a more believable amount.  I honestly don’t even care anymore.  I just  over heard it on the radio that they had 135,000 more ballots then voters and it was human error as some practice ballots that had Eric Adam’s bubbled in was accidentally ran through the counting machines.  

Edited by NoBodyImportant

15 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

The election in NY for Mayor had the liberal Eric Adam up so many points even Eric Aden’s tried to save face and called Bull **** on it.   I am not wasting my time with following it anymore. They said it was human error and are adjusting the numbers now to a more believable amount.  I honestly don’t even care anymore.  I just  over heard it on the radio that they had 135,000 more ballots then voters and it was human error as some practice ballots that had Eric Adam’s bubbled in was accidentally ran through the counting machines.  

I'm not sure what your point is? It was human error; the BOE have admitted it. They ran a simulation, because it's a voting style. They're moving to a ranked candidate method, so ran 135,000 test votes to see how the counting system worked. Then forgot to delete them before running real results through. 

spectacularly inept. A machine is only as good as the muppets pressing the buttons

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

spectacularly inept. A machine is only as good  corrupt as the muppets pressing the buttons

The point is , if this doesnt fill you with some concern for how voting in elections is carried out, then I dont know what to say.

Its all very well saying its human error, and it was a simulation blah blah, but then they would say that after it all went Pete Tong on them.

Stop making excuses for what is obviously a corrupt system, you wouldnt be saying this if Trump had won by 20 million votes clear of Biden.

Edited by Rewulf

11 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

If someone notices and raises the matter

And if they dont notice , we'll just roll with it and say its an unprecedented turn out ?

Trump and Biden are in 1st and 2nd place for the biggest turn outs in US election history...by millions.

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

When you consider that the UK has endured a massive postal voting fraud for years, decades in fact, and nobody has done anything about it. We shouldn't really point the finger.

Especially because an adage tells us so🙄