20 bore for the wife

steveshoots

4 minutes ago, steveshoots said:

As in the title a nice cheap 20 bore for the wife as she want's to start shooting. Don't want go too expensive as it maybe a faze she's going through.

Somewhere in the Sheffield; Rotherham, Doncaster, way.

Sorry dont do part exchanges - the old ones are the best!

Hi mate my missus wanted to come with me as well so we looked for something suitable as she is a short**** needed be light as such not too long in stock after looking around we came across a KOFS 20g 28”barrels  she got on with it straight away brand new £500 but s/h seen them £300 price range absolutely cracking gun well recommended and I shoot it sometimes if she says the cartridges are faulty if she not hitting anything to prove nowt wrong with them she uses a 21g cart 

2 hours ago, JTaylor91 said:

Is she left handed?

no mate right handed.

54 minutes ago, Marka11 said:

Hi mate my missus wanted to come with me as well so we looked for something suitable as she is a short**** needed be light as such not too long in stock after looking around we came across a KOFS 20g 28”barrels  she got on with it straight away brand new £500 but s/h seen them £300 price range absolutely cracking gun well recommended and I shoot it sometimes if she says the cartridges are faulty if she not hitting anything to prove nowt wrong with them she uses a 21g cart 

will take a look at them . thank you.

1 hour ago, steveshoots said:

no mate right handed.

will take a look at them . thank you.

No worries, only reason I ask is most women are left eye dominant. My other half is right handed but left eye dominant so shot from her left shoulder. She never had an issue with recoil using 24g cartridges. She did have an issue purely with the actual weight of most guns. If you have a look at kofs they’re pretty light and she had no problems with the 12 gauge. If you’re ever over park lodge or pinewood she’s welcome to try it out.

2 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Might be worth mentioning that KOFS stocks are only £70 ish so you could buy a standard gun and use it yourself then buy a spare stock for the other half. 

Good call that. I’ve heard nothing but good reports about Kofs guns.

OB

Another vote for the KOFS, Brought one 2nd hand for the wife (£350) it's the junior version too as I also have a Short **** . 

Ejector and Multi-choke. 

I then went on sportmans gun centre and brought an adult stock for £62 

Well put it this way.... The adult stock has been on  for the past few months ;) 

It's my go to gun at the moment. 

• 3 weeks later...