• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Like them all, but the Woodpecker and the barn owl are wonderful!  :good:

Cheers Dave...👍

1 hour ago, bottletopbill said:

Is there no animal you can not make we are all amazed by the high quality of your work.👍

You have made  me and many others  excited to see what you do next.

Bill

Cheers Bill...there are quite a few I haven't tried yet but I willing to have a go at most things, 👍...

Now then game keeper I hope you health and recovery continue but I will say this . Turning up on a shoot with one of your fine sticks may eclipse the turning up with red cartridges. 

I might have a commission for you to price up for my dad please can you U2u an email address or telephone number ?

not sure how many beating ( ok more flanking these days )  season my old man has but he needs to be propped up on one of your sticks!

thanks Agriv8 

8 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Now then game keeper I hope you health and recovery continue but I will say this . Turning up on a shoot with one of your fine sticks may eclipse the turning up with red cartridges. 

I might have a commission for you to price up for my dad please can you U2u an email address or telephone number ?

not sure how many beating ( ok more flanking these days )  season my old man has but he needs to be propped up on one of your sticks!

thanks Agriv8 

Cheers Agriv8, I'm a little busy organising beaters shoot today so ping you details this evening...👍

On 29/01/2022 at 07:50, mel b3 said:

Each one is a true work of art . I absolutely love the open book.👍

Cheers Mel...was done for a family member who was layed to rest in a woodland burial site so has to be made of biodegradable material, though I'm sure three inches of solid oak is going to be around for a while yet..👍

Have you got any more photographs of the book ?.  I intend making one for my mom , and putting it in my woodland.  I promised her that I'll make her a rustic oak bench , and that's where her ashes will be scattered . The book will be a nice addition,  and she would have loved it.

Hello and good morning Gamekeeper, These have got to be  some of the best sticks I have seen , I would go as far as saying they are brill , you have an eye for perfection in carving the features you want to see . There is so much hidden talent in Norfolk and keep up the good work.

1 hour ago, Morkin said:

Hello and good morning Gamekeeper, These have got to be  some of the best sticks I have seen , I would go as far as saying they are brill , you have an eye for perfection in carving the features you want to see . There is so much hidden talent in Norfolk and keep up the good work.

Thanks Morkin, for your very kind words that a much appreciated 

..unfortunately we dont have that many stick competitions in Norfolk which is a shame...👍

9 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Have you got any more photographs of the book ?.  I intend making one for my mom , and putting it in my woodland.  I promised her that I'll make her a rustic oak bench , and that's where her ashes will be scattered . The book will be a nice addition,  and she would have loved it.

Hi Mel I will have to have a look through my old laptop to see if I have it wasn't hard to make the book as long as you use the old rule measure twice and cut once...I used a 9" angle grinder with a velcro backed sanding disc attachment ...just take your time..a router was used to make the outside cover and the leaves and there is also pot made from a copper tube in the spine so a single flower can placed.. cheers David..

1 hour ago, gamekeeper1960 said:

Hi Mel I will have to have a look through my old laptop to see if I have it wasn't hard to make the book as long as you use the old rule measure twice and cut once...I used a 9" angle grinder with a velcro backed sanding disc attachment ...just take your time..a router was used to make the outside cover and the leaves and there is also pot made from a copper tube in the spine so a single flower can placed.. cheers David..

Thankyou very much sir 👍.