Oscars Right Hook

discobob

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit of a poncy actors slap 😇he is a real drama queen all snivelliny afterwards with crocodile tears sorry to everyone etc 😳 man up mr actor if you really are angry what he said about your wife and wanted to hit him punch him you big girls blouse 😡 it was a silly joke made by a comedian not even that funny or cutting  he has lost his credibility in every way as far as I can see the only good thing to come out of it was Chris rock that took the slap  the way he acted afterwards was good just got on with the night and did his job I am still not sure if it was old beef between them a snap reaction or faked all I know is he is a  complete idiot 

Edited by nobbyathome

I really cannot believe the time and pages dedicated to this garbage. The Telegraph even printed three pages and had a big photo on the front page and then as I sat in the waiting room at the hospital this morning for thirty minutes a bunch of week wkey females disgussed the where and whatfors.   Here we are on the verge of a 3rd World War and all people can talk about is a bunch of Luvvies in California.    Pathetic but a sign of what this world is about I'm afraid.

9 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I really cannot believe the time and pages dedicated to this garbage. The Telegraph even printed three pages and had a big photo on the front page and then as I sat in the waiting room at the hospital this morning for thirty minutes a bunch of week wkey females disgussed the where and whatfors.   Here we are on the verge of a 3rd World War and all people can talk about is a bunch of Luvvies in California.    Pathetic but a sign of what this world is about I'm afraid.

but it is a good distraction from the fact of a looming WW :D

Thinking outside the box slightly, I see a potential money spinner for these guys and their entourage’s.. Namely a ‘rematch’ in Vegas.. 5 rounds to determine the winner, may the best actor win.. TV and merchandise rights will be phenomenal.. Watch this space..

Just now, Salmo9 said:

Thinking outside the box slightly, I see a potential money spinner for these guys and their entourage’s.. Namely a ‘rematch’ in Vegas.. 5 rounds to determine the winner, may the best actor win.. TV and merchandise rights will be phenomenal.. Watch this space..

Handbags at dawn?

33 minutes ago, Salmo9 said:

I'm backing Smith, he looked like he could box in Ali.

Screenshot_20220329-074646_Facebook.jpg.1ec8bfea417b3523e193aaf4983ff75a.jpg

24 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

Exactly my point he looked like he could box in Ali and did a lot of training if he was that angry he would have punched him instead of an actors girlie bitchslap 

Looking at Mrs. Smith, I think he was between a............Rock and a hard place  !

25 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

Exactly my point he looked like he could box in Ali and did a lot of training if he was that angry he would have punched him instead of an actors girlie bitchslap 

I've just seen it on the news, it looked very fake, very staged, can't believe there's been so much grief over it.

16 hours ago, Salmo9 said:

Celebrity Death Match!!!!