Gillette Mach 3 blades

steve_b_wales

Funnily enough I have just run out of my last bumper purchase (I think it was Asda a couple of years ago had a deal on the blades and handle package that came on the big card. 

im just using up my supply of random other brands and heads in a bid to reduce the space taken by all the ones I have bought on offer or when I have forgotten to take one away. 

22 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

I've tried them and lost a pint of blood, but agree that they are the best.

I also struggled to get on with them. Maybe I need a lesson on technique.

I do use them to remove a few days growth before using a 3 or similar to try and preserve them a bit as the are so expensive 

4 hours ago, ph5172 said:

I also struggled to get on with them. Maybe I need a lesson on technique.

I do use them to remove a few days growth before using a 3 or similar to try and preserve them a bit as the are so expensive 

I purchased a Razor Pit, which, to be honest, I thought would be rubbish, but it actually works.

1 hour ago, steve_b_wales said:

I purchased a Razor Pit, which, to be honest, I thought would be rubbish, but it actually works.

I do have one - because I’m tight I bought the bright pink one as it was 1/4 of the price!

I really should start using it based on all the reviews 

17 hours ago, ph5172 said:

I do have one - because I’m tight I bought the bright pink one as it was 1/4 of the price!

I really should start using it based on all the reviews 

I did think it was a gimmick to be honest, and was pleasantly surprised that it actually works. I change my Mach 3 blade around once a month. I shave on average, 4 times a week. The bulk blades I purchased will therefore last me 24 months, after I've used the other 3 I've got.

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/09/2022 at 15:22, 12gauge82 said:

Personally speaking, I'll never buy another gillette product again, since their woke advert campaign. 

Plus one to this. When their advertising basically calls men rapists and abusers they can take their MENS products and shove where the sun don't shine. Go woke, go broke.