Elon Musk

Scully

never been on twitter all too technicle for me........it seems to me its just a platform for wobble gobs and verbal diaorrea......and for lonely people in dirty scawlid bedsits with dry pizzas and crispy tissues under the bed...

im sure there are normal people on there ....but they get drowned out by the dross

what will elon musk do to make it better ???

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

never been on twitter all too technicle for me........it seems to me its just a platform for wobble gobs and verbal diaorrea......and for lonely people in dirty scawlid bedsits with dry pizzas and crispy tissues under the bed...

im sure there are normal people on there ....but they get drowned out by the dross

what will elon musk do to make it better ???

Sums it up perfectly! There are some seriously angry people on there ( most anti-Brexit anti-Tory) whom I take the utmost delight in upsetting. 
It’s a waste of time to be honest, because the likes of Campbell ( Packham is hilarious! ) and most labour MP’s just troll for responses, but then don’t respond themselves. It’s a sad ( but apparently very vital ) platform. 🙂

Hello, when your the richest person in the world you can buy anything, but how on earth do they value a social platform like Witter in multi millions and I just cannot understand why he would want this, ego 🤔, I thought the face ache CEO Mark Zuckerberg topped the list of social media idiots 🤔, oh and I have no intention of joining the tweeting brigade 🤔😁

I always said that I never use any form of social media untill my 11 year old Granddaughter pointed out that WhatsApp which I use for sharing family photos and this website is classed as social media. So I've finally joined the 20th century.

I have absolutely no idea or interest in any others.

I wonder if YouTube is social media, cos I watch some videos on there?

21st century can wait, I don't feel ready to catch up yet.

47 minutes ago, Centrepin said:

I always said that I never use any form of social media untill my 11 year old Granddaughter pointed out that WhatsApp which I use for sharing family photos and this website is classed as social media. So I've finally joined the 20th century.

I have absolutely no idea or interest in any others.

I wonder if YouTube is social media, cos I watch some videos on there?

21st century can wait, I don't feel ready to catch up yet.

Youtube is social media, so is pigeon watch.

So I'd say, you definitely use social media.

On 28/10/2022 at 22:08, Scully said:

If the ‘moderation council’ allow Trump back on, then I must stand a good chance of having my account reinstated! 😀

If he’s as big a believer in freedom of speech as he claims, then I’ll have a field day! 

Let's hope that he does as he says and restores Freedom of Speech on ####, not that I use it.