I know it's too early!

SuperGoose75

Believe me I'm the type to mumble and curse to myself when I see Christmas foods ect.. in the shops,when it is not even Halloween yet!

Well we went to Asda last night and I couldn't help myself when I seen these. I usually try most of the supermarket brands and think Lidl's deluxe ones are hard to beat. However these Asda ones are mighty tasty indeed. It might be a bit wrong, but I sometimes l like a slice of sharp cheddar with mine. I no doubt will indulge in a few boxs of these over the next couple of months.

Screenshot_20221030-114902_Gallery.jpg

On 30/10/2022 at 13:10, SuperGoose75 said:

Believe me I'm the type to mumble and curse to myself when I see Christmas foods ect.. in the shops,when it is not even Halloween yet!

Well we went to Asda last night and I couldn't help myself when I seen these. I usually try most of the supermarket brands and think Lidl's deluxe ones are hard to beat. However these Asda ones are mighty tasty indeed. It might be a bit wrong, but I sometimes l like a slice of sharp cheddar with mine. I no doubt will indulge in a few boxs of these over the next couple of months.

Screenshot_20221030-114902_Gallery.jpg

yeah tried theses last year very tasty

i love mince pies but cannot eat them now cause i only have 1 tooth in my upper jaw and i cant chew the currants no more.........

i have offered 10 local dentists £1500 cash in an envelopeto takeme on as an HNS client ...all refused..............so after paying in to my NHS for nearly 50 years ...im forced to live on gruel......

But all the MP's are alright ....and all them bloody immigrants are well looked after ..arnt they..........they can eat mince pies cant they ?:mad: :big_boss:

12 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Funny ain't it. I was brought up...almost weaned on offal and everything you could dream of, but I cannot stand mince pies.

Heh Ditchie, put them in the liquidizer.....

ahhhhh.....i felt a little sick in my throat...............rank.............no wonder babies fill their nappies eating liquidizer food........

PS i do eat liquidizer currants.........................its called wine

Edited by ditchman

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

i love mince pies but cannot eat them now cause i only have 1 tooth in my upper jaw and i cant chew the currants no more.........

i have offered 10 local dentists £1500 cash in an envelopeto takeme on as an HNS client ...all refused..............so after paying in to my NHS for nearly 50 years ...im forced to live on gruel......

But all the MP's are alright ....and all them bloody immigrants are well looked after ..arnt they..........they can eat mince pies cant they ? :big_boss:

Why dont you go private?

1 hour ago, old'un said:

Why dont you go private?

those 10 dental practices i tried to bribe...i phoned them a week later asking to go private.....they all said their "lists" were closed and wouldntb open up until late next year....but they were prepared to offer me a pre-consultation check within a week (paid in advance)...and prices varied from £178-260 quid for a 10 min "look see"

I HATE DENTISTS ....DOCTORS.....MP'S.....they are the scum of the earth....and one day there is going to be a rekoning......(oh...add vets to that list as well)

they are all theives

does that answer your question ?

12 minutes ago, ditchman said:

those 10 dental practices i tried to bribe...i phoned them a week later asking to go private.....they all said their "lists" were closed and wouldntb open up until late next year....but they were prepared to offer me a pre-consultation check within a week (paid in advance)...and prices varied from £178-260 quid for a 10 min "look see"

I HATE DENTISTS ....DOCTORS.....MP'S.....they are the scum of the earth....and one day there is going to be a rekoning......(oh...add vets to that list as well)

they are all theives

does that answer your question ?

You don't need to go through any of the NHS dentists for private dentistry, mind you its bloody expensive, I looked at having a couple of implants where I had teeth missing,

£2500 per tooth.

BUT as Ditchie says, why should we?   The Government of the day back then upset the Dental profession and so that is why they almost to a practise went private. I only know of one where if you are a registered patient with them they will do NHS work.  The NHS across the board is broken and I do not see how it will ever get back to it's former glory.   Money is not the answer.

8 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

BUT as Ditchie says, why should we?   The Government of the day back then upset the Dental profession and so that is why they almost to a practise went private. I only know of one where if you are a registered patient with them they will do NHS work.  The NHS across the board is broken and I do not see how it will ever get back to it's former glory.   Money is not the answer.

I agree 100%, the whole system is in a right mess, but if you have the money, why not, lets face it when your gone someone else is going to spend it.

22 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Word has it if you want a turkey better grab it early there going to be a real shortage due to bird flu 

yeah you might be right there mate, we have a permission we shoot fox on the farmer keeps 15'00 turkeys, he was telling me a friend close by to him ad to kill 3'000 turkeys recently due to bird flu, 

On 01/11/2022 at 12:23, ditchman said:

But all the MP's are alright ....and all them bloody immigrants are well looked after ..arnt they..........they can eat mince pies cant they ?:mad: :big_boss:

Was it you that played this part 🤔 

Screenshot_20221107-172053_Samsung Internet.jpg