Covid Injection

Bigbob

Im going for my fourth covid injection on Tuesday and i was thinking hard about it as my wife's joints and mine are sore and that can be a effect of the injection , Then the daughter chirps in "Dad its a live virus you need to drink at least 5 litres of water after being injected ". I said 5 litres i couldn't manage that " Dad you need to drink till you feel you need a riddle . At 61 that seem any time after i go to bed 12.00 , 02.00 04.00 and 06.00 am are the faverouites  them i get a good sleep till 09.00 am 

2 hours ago, Bigbob said:

you need to drink at least 5 litres of water

I'd say my missus sweated out about twice that after her last booster.

Didn't feel ill or anything but had to change the bedclothes and sleep on a towel. Honestly you would think she had peed the bed. She's only 46!

2 minutes ago, 39TDS said:

I'd say my missus sweated out about twice that after her last booster.

Didn't feel ill or anything but had to change the bedclothes and sleep on a towel. Honestly you would think she had peed the bed. She's only 46!

Same thing happened to me after my 3rd covid jab sweated it out cold then red hot felt weak then couldn't sleep awful didn't feel right for about 3 days after it.

Aye we are supposed be getting flu and covid jag at the same time . Wish they had a cold vaccine  every time the 3 year old grandson gets dropped off he's got a runny nose and Oh he's got a cold next thing the wife and i are coughing LOL cant wait till he starts nursery in the new year the illness he will bring back 

3 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Aye we are supposed be getting flu and covid jag at the same time . Wish they had a cold vaccine  every time the 3 year old grandson gets dropped off he's got a runny nose and Oh he's got a cold next thing the wife and i are coughing LOL cant wait till he starts nursery in the new year the illness he will bring back 

You can if you want just get the Covid jab and get the Flu jab at a later date, it might be at your own expence at a chemist.