Meanwhile in the EU

Newbie to this

The surprising thing in all this , is Transparency International , who were that far in bed with the EU , they were sharing bodily fluids , have come down hard on their former partner ?
Its either infighting, getting rid of loose ends, or (highly unlikely, as they are funded by the EU) TI have developed a morsel of integrity.

Either way, its highly embarrassing to find that what most of us knew anyway, its all out there , and most will realise its the tip of the iceberg.

12 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Interesting bit at the end. Blair raising his head again. 

With Tony Blair heading there with his stellar political track record, i expect the Netherlands to end up invading Belgium, Germany to rebuild the Berlin wall and Poland to stab Ukraine in the back and invade them from the rear.

If there's one man needs removed from politics its George W Bush's lapdog Mr Blair.

29 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

With Tony Blair heading there with his stellar political track record, i expect the Netherlands to end up invading Belgium, Germany to rebuild the Berlin wall and Poland to stab Ukraine in the back and invade them from the rear.

If there's one man needs removed from politics its George W Bush's lapdog Mr Blair.

I couldn't agree more. Literally turning on the UK's interests and its people. I think he's reached a new low and I didn't think that was possible. 

21 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I couldn't agree more. Literally turning on the UK's interests and its people. I think he's reached a new low and I didn't think that was possible. 

17 hours ago, 39TDS said:

It's removal would be a benefit to the country.

Now that I would pay to watch, B liar s head in a bucket!   :good: