Harry and Megan snubbed by Oprah

harrycatcat1

3 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

It would seem that the King has now asked them to vacate Frogmore Cottage.  It will apparently be offered to Andrew who is being pressured to vacate the (much larger and grander) Royal Lodge.

thats going to be a bit of a come down for randy andy.....bit of kicking and screaming will be involved..................so what will happen to royal lodge eh ?

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

so what will happen to royal lodge eh ?

Guess, but it may be let out.  I'm guessing it is owned by the Crown Estate.  A number of properties are let including apartments in various London buildings (including St James's Palace and Kensington Palace) I believe.

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

thats going to be a bit of a come down for randy andy.....bit of kicking and screaming will be involved..................so what will happen to royal lodge eh ?

you can come round for a cup of tea once I get settled in. :whistling:

The truth is Harry and Megan are now yesterdays news. What they didn't realise, completely didn't realise, is that their attention seeking was going to just last a short while and then people would get bored with it and move on.

It had nothing to sustain people's interest. You can only say what they said once, after that it's got no impact.

Vince - I suspect they will continue to recall previously unmentioned grievances, as their memories do vary. They do appear to have fallen from the spotlight and have become a laughing stock. 

I didn't realise the power of South Park until recently.

13 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

The truth is Harry and Megan are now yesterdays news. What they didn't realise, completely didn't realise, is that their attention seeking was going to just last a short while and then people would get bored with it and move on.

It had nothing to sustain people's interest. You can only say what they said once, after that it's got no impact.

I hope the terrible two have banked some cash from the repeated sell outs.

They may need it when the world falls in on them.

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I hope the terrible two have banked some cash from the repeated sell outs.

They may need it when the world falls in on them.

i was just going to ask how are they going to earn money now ..or more in the future........i wouldnt even use them to advertise hoovers or toothpaste

20 hours ago, ditchman said:

i was just going to ask how are they going to earn money now ..or more in the future........i wouldnt even use them to advertise hoovers or toothpaste

They will be in 'I'm a celebrity' in a couple of years at this rate.

I knew a comedian many years ago who said he wouldn't  appear on TV because the jokes he told could never be used again 

.the same jokes could be used for years going round the clubs night after night.

They were used and conned by the likes of Oprah and nextflix and now discarded .

They could only give that interview once. Now they have done it what have they got left to offer?

Edited by Vince Green

they are realeasing an interview (tell all) later today.................another nail in the coffin no doubt.....the people he is associating with are really dodgy.......and he is taking advice from them.......

what a total **** head..............