Thames water??

Nublue 22

25 minutes ago, ditchman said:

cant read disc's post ..................where has all the money gone.....wages payouts investers ?

Same here cant read it even with glasses on , But was it not reported they are loosing millions of gallons of water to leaks ? and its needing millions upon millions of pounds invested to fix it 

19 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, it's gone in fines and share holders pockets 🤔

Going back a few years TWA had in-house leak repair gangs, now it is all contracted out and costs far more money for leak repairs, and London area looses millions of gallons of water as  to close roads is another issue

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

cant read disc's post ..................where has all the money gone.....wages payouts investers ?

Paying debt. Increasing borrowing to try to deal with legacy deficiencies in infrastructure. Debt costs have risen. 

when i go to my grave ...i will take the biggest beef with me of all time....the selling off of the crown jewles (utilities).......selling the water board....was .....im just beyond words....all to do with politics ...greed.....

the new water companies very soon got to grips of raping our groundwater..(instead of building more resevoirs).....we have seen rivers of our youth dry up and become feotid mud holes.....liecenced dumping of sewage.....the water companies are proberly the most environment damaging enterty to hit our land..........

its a good job we arnt in a dictatorship.............cause them lot would be put up against a wall and shot.....and then ground up for pig swill

3 minutes ago, scouser said:

You can thank a certain conservative lady who wasn’t for turning for selling off the Crown Jewels,and now we’re in s### street.

BLESS HER.

i wonder who suggested to her ...that would be the way to break the unions and for the miners to take the filthy luka

and selling off the council houses......................BBbbababbababbabbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh:mad:

Edited by ditchman

Thames Water covers London and surrounding areas. The clue is in the name

A huge number of new blocks of flats going up all over London. Much more demand for water, much more sewage being produced.

Any more reservoirs being built?  Er no

Any more sewage works? Er no again

Thames Water is owned by a German company so I guess they don't really care about poop being dumped in.our river. You can be sure it wouldn't happen in Germany. 

Our boiler keeps shutting off because the water pressure has gone right down.  That's not a fault its a safety feature built into the boiler to protect it.