Capt Tom's Daughter Got A Nice Little Earner

marsh man

On 11/02/2024 at 15:49, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, i have now watched the programme Where has the money gone and some of the interview with Toms Daughter and Husband, Yet i wonder what the NHS charity have spent the £millions on 🤔

Certainly not on stopping car park charges to help attendees?

She stated she have had a few abusive letters , can you wander why ?. the spa she said could have been used for the aging Asian local community , it would have been better is she had said nothing instead of coming up with an answer like that .   MM

1 hour ago, old man said:

Certainly not on stopping car park charges to help attendees?

The NHS don't own the land on which you park your car, this normally belongs to the local council. Dont forget that Hospital staff have to pay to park their cars as well - this is normally a yearly fee that doesn't even guarantee they get a space. The situation is unacceptable but as true Brits we just grumble and carry on regardless. 

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, i am sure Captain Tom would turn in his grave with what his Daughter , Husband maybe other family are doing 🤔

The family didn't exactly look as if they were short of a few bob before the money came flowing in big time from the general public , then greed took over and the rest is history .  MM