Vinnie Jones in the county.

johnphilip

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

Started to watch it last night  , its OK  , quite. A bit. swearing  they are all wearing flat caps. Found that quite funny .

Is it going to be as good as. Clarkson's. Farm. Not. Sure, it is showing. His softer side. Won't do any spoilers  for. You  folks .

A friend of mine, now deceased, was loader for Vinnie Jones when he visited a local shoot about fifteen years ago maybe. 
He said what a laugh they had all day, and there was plenty of swearing too.

What is funny about countrymen wearing flat caps? I thought everybody wore them.

31 minutes ago, London Best said:

A friend of mine, now deceased, was loader for Vinnie Jones when he visited a local shoot about fifteen years ago maybe. 
He said what a laugh they had all day, and there was plenty of swearing too.

What is funny about countrymen wearing flat caps? I thought everybody wore them.

They are townies I think 😄😄 brickies and labour's   looks like an episode of " peaky blinders"  🙃🙃

• 5 months later...
Just now, MrPhantom said:

Just to resurrect this thread, I’ve just noticed this series is being aired on Quest (Freeview channel) starting tonight at 9pm if anybody is interested. 

Yep, spotted it thanks. :good:

So, something most of us already know…..Badgers are one of the main reasons for declining hedgehog numbers, if that was on Country file/Spring Watch it would have been edited out, cant have Badgers getting bad press.

I'll be watching the first episode later, but must say,,,, surely it's better than the vast majority of the other garbage being broadcast most nights ?! 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, JKD said:

I'll be watching the first episode later, but must say,,,, surely it's better than the vast majority of the other garbage being broadcast most nights ?! 🤷‍♂️

Bang on. 

Im watching it and it’s just a bit of fun. Seems they thought Clarkson’s farm did well so have done a bit of a copy of that. All the same characters 🤣