Bait station

No it should not be put up Rim Fire

I wonder if they are breasted - its on another forum and the poster says not - but hard to see 

It has made me realise when i breast birds and use the carcasses as bait i need to perhaps make them more explicit as carcasses though

I wonder if someone on U tube has asked the original poster - or even advised him of his pretty obvious errors ?

Still tied in braces ***. He could have at least done what others do with left over shot birds and cut them up and put them into a stink tube or bucket. 

I'm not sure you could do much more damage with a 15 second video if you filmed yourself running hounds across the grounds of Richmond park. 

1 hour ago, jall25 said:

In fairness i breast out the birds whilst still tied together - i then untie when using a carcass for bait 

But yes it looks very poor on the video 

We should tell the man 

agree, but the man should know better, doesn't look like he is new to shooting.

1 hour ago, jall25 said:

In fairness i breast out the birds whilst still tied together - i then untie when using a carcass for bait 

But yes it looks very poor on the video 

We should tell the man 

Yes you are right Jall as you know  i got this off another shooting site a very well known one   as you said i have left the ties on breasted out birds 

1 minute ago, Rim Fire said:

Yes you are right Jall as you know  i got this off another shooting site a very well known one   as you said i have left the ties on breasted out birds 

Just reading on the other forum and one of the posters has said he has advised the man of his "errors" - the response received sounds less than positive !

15 minutes ago, JDog said:

The posting of this video is promulgating the action.

true, but he does have a YouTube account promoting all his videos for all to see.

He’s obviously had some stick as he blocked comments on this video and added the note below.

note :- the land owner puts the bait down on his land I have nothing to do with it . he decides its his land all I do is the fox control for them any problems with this contact them not me , absolutely fed up with this is why I came off all the shooting pages on social media and I'm close to wrapping this up as-well.

12 minutes ago, old'un said:

true, but he does have a YouTube account promoting all his videos for all to see.

He’s obviously had some stick as he blocked comments on this video and added the note below.

note :- the land owner puts the bait down on his land I have nothing to do with it . he decides its his land all I do is the fox control for them any problems with this contact them not me , absolutely fed up with this is why I came off all the shooting pages on social media and I'm close to wrapping this up as-well.

A sensitive soul then hahahh

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, old'un said:

Well surely he must have known that he was going to get some stick about it the way shooting is going with the public 

Edited by Rim Fire

1 minute ago, jall25 said:

A sensitive soul then hahahh

I just cannot understand it, we all know the pressure shooting is under and you get someone posting a video with what looks like dumped game, with the right story behind it and leaked to the press its pure gold for the anti shooting mob.

1 minute ago, old'un said:

I just cannot understand it, we all know the pressure shooting is under and you get someone posting a video with what looks like dumped game, with the right story behind it and leaked to the press its pure gold for the anti shooting mob.

Totally agree - i have actually asked one of our organisations if they can get involved and have the discussion with people doing things like this - especially (only) if they are members ?

42 minutes ago, old'un said:

But he still posted on YT. 

I'm no mike tyson but I would tell him face to face that he needs to activate his brain cells.

I really thought this post had been removed. Does more against shooting than any mention of felines. 

3 hours ago, Dougy said:

But he still posted on YT. 

I'm no mike tyson but I would tell him face to face that he needs to activate his brain cells.

I really thought this post had been removed. Does more against shooting than any mention of felines. 

Same here.

I'm all for fieldsports based content but sometimes we need to think about what those who oppose fieldsports could make of the content we provide, even if it's edited or taken out of content.

Hopefully the creator will think before he posts in the future.

59 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

Same here.

I'm all for fieldsports based content but sometimes we need to think about what those who oppose fieldsports could make of the content we provide, even if it's edited or taken out of content.

we? let’s have it correct game shooting wasted the birds or there wouldn’t even be a video 

8 hours ago, clangerman said:

we? let’s have it correct game shooting wasted the birds or there wouldn’t even be a video 

lets have it right ! - a plonker wated the birds - if that is indeed what they are - NOT GAME SHOOTING 

10 hours ago, Poor Shot said:

Same here.

was this aimed at me