Trump

oowee

The case is sound. The evidence is clear. 

'I have no idea who this woman is' even if i signed the cheque and you saw us together. Even his constant breaches of the 'gag order' have been put aside to keep him out of jail. What will happen next, will justice be done?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, oowee said:

The case is sound. The evidence is clear. 

'I have no idea who this woman is' even if i signed the cheque and you saw us together. Even his constant breaches of the 'gag order' have been put aside to keep him out of jail. What will happen next, will justice be done?

in which world will an ex President of the US EVER go to jail😂😂😂😂😂

he has got secret service close personal protection FOR LIFE so how is it ever going tobe possible 🤔

1 minute ago, Gordon R said:

oowee - I am confident that justice will actually be done. Donald will be re-elected as president and this will all disappear.

that's 2 of us 👍

It will be interesting to see if the US is still a democracy. Apparently arrangements have been made in prison to hold him.

The supreme caught have differentiated between official actions and actions for personal gain when considering imunity. Maybe he goes to jail and pardons himself? Is that possible? 🤔 it looks increasingly unlikely he will get in as president. 

15 minutes ago, oowee said:

It will be interesting to see if the US is still a democracy.

15 minutes ago, oowee said:

it looks increasingly unlikely he will get in as president. 

Dont you just hate democracy :lol:

1 hour ago, oowee said:

What will happen next, will justice be done?

Justice is for the weak and powerless.
Is Hilary in jail, Hunter Biden ?
Was sleepy Joe on the take while in office, has he even been questioned on it ?

The attempts to label Trump as a criminal who 'is going to jail' are just a weak attempt by the terrified democrats to keep Trump out the Whitehouse.

If we were to dig up all the hush money paid out by the Clintons over the last few decades alone, they would be in court that much they would need to rent a room there.

And all this 'Its going to be baaad if he gets in, WW3 ect , they said that last time he was president, nothing bad happened.
Has everyone forgot HES ALREADY BEEN POTUS !

39 minutes ago, amateur said:

Didn't they correct your spelling in the Civil Service 🤣

My spelling is bad but not that bad. I blame lack of spell chicker 🙂 

45 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Dont you just hate democracy :lol:

Justice is for the weak and powerless.
Is Hilary in jail, Hunter Biden ?
Was sleepy Joe on the take while in office, has he even been questioned on it ?

The attempts to label Trump as a criminal who 'is going to jail' are just a weak attempt by the terrified democrats to keep Trump out the Whitehouse.

If we were to dig up all the hush money paid out by the Clintons over the last few decades alone, they would be in court that much they would need to rent a room there.

And all this 'Its going to be baaad if he gets in, WW3 ect , they said that last time he was president, nothing bad happened.
Has everyone forgot HES ALREADY BEEN POTUS !

It's Trump in court. 🙂 

5 minutes ago, oowee said:

My spelling is bad but not that bad. I blame lack of spell chicker 🙂 

Always somebody else's fault in the public sector.

2 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

so he's already been found guilty then🙄

is that democracy then?

or just Democrat (ic) democracy 😉

Bit daft to wait for the trial to end. 

10 minutes ago, oowee said:

Bit daft to wait for the trial to end. 

Bit daft to wait for the election then ?
Just swear Trump in now, then he can pardon himself  ?

Sounds fair to me :lol:

Does anyone actually care what he did with stormy danials, why not just admit it, [consenting adults nothing to see here]  many of his supporters would think more of him for dispensing with the barge pole. As for the fraud of the occasional trillion, Just ask for time to pay, he's old how long does he have ?

34 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Does anyone actually care what he did with stormy danials, why not just admit it, [consenting adults nothing to see here]  many of his supporters would think more of him for dispensing with the barge pole. As for the fraud of the occasional trillion, Just ask for time to pay, he's old how long does he have ?

The only one who cares about Stormy is Melania and even she is covered up with prenup's. Its the double felony of false accounting to enable election fraud that is occupying everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

The only one who cares about Stormy is Melania and even she is covered up with prenup's. Its the double felony of false accounting to enable election fraud that is occupying everyone else. 

Stormy wants to watch she doesnt get 'Clintoned' (suicide by 2 bullets to the back of the head) before she sells her story of how the dems bribed her to back track on her NDA :lol:
Melania could always leave Trump, and be very comfortable.. I would.

As far as false accounting, Im pretty sure Trumpster doesnt do his own accounts, so he could always plead ignorance of what went on.
But that would make for a very boring witch hunt.

9 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Stormy wants to watch she doesnt get 'Clintoned' (suicide by 2 bullets to the back of the head) before she sells her story of how the dems bribed her to back track on her NDA 

As far as false accounting, Im pretty sure Trumpster doesnt do his own accounts, so he could always plead ignorance of what went on.

Unfortunately for him he signed the cheque and agreed to setting up the company to launder it and worse still had a very diligent, note taking lawyer. Lets hope he takes to the stand 😋

12 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I'd be willing to bet that those two points will be the final outcome. which would also save America the embarrassment of a convicted felon as president

Does anyone truly care what happens to Trump or any of those involved?  It’s just a poor version of ‘reality’ TV, maybe they can set up phone lines and the ‘sad sacks’ amongst us can have a vote on guilty or innocent.   Make sure you ask the bill payers permission before voting….

Well here's one case that's about to fail , the ridiculous documents thing , that both Biden and Clinton BOTH did , but never got looked at.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13391525/fbi-trump-mar-lago-documents-court-indictment-president-investigation.html

FBI caught red handed tampering with evidence, and the case is on hold 'indefinitely ' 

This proves a witch hunt is afoot , and will impact all other cases, can Trump get a fair trial in the US ?

I think not.

We hold the US as a democracy. That standard is in question if the rule of law does not persist.  Certainly the confusion between law and state would not pass the tests for the EU. I suspect that Judge Cannon (trump appointee) in the Marlago case will be kicked into touch for failure to progress the case. The Supreme Courts ruling (predominantly Trump appointed) will no doubt create a grey area for immunity with the Trump papers. The big difference of course between Trump and Biden is Biden only had relevant in use papers and handed them over immediately. Trump on the other hand lied about the papers, handed over some and hid others and held papers not relevant to an ex President. 

47 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Really 🤔? Is anyone bothered now?

Those that care about the world within which we live should be. 

19 minutes ago, oowee said:

We hold the US as a democracy. That standard is in question if the rule of law does not persist.  Certainly the confusion between law and state would not pass the tests for the EU. I suspect that Judge Cannon (trump appointee) in the Marlago case will be kicked into touch for failure to progress the case. The Supreme Courts ruling (predominantly Trump appointed) will no doubt create a grey area for immunity with the Trump papers. The big difference of course between Trump and Biden is Biden only had relevant in use papers and handed them over immediately. Trump on the other hand lied about the papers, handed over some and hid others and held papers not relevant to an ex President. 

Those that care about the world within which we live should be. 

I believe that binden had files and documents from when he was vice president stored in his garage, and the difference in which biden was dealt compared to trump  raises huge questions

On January 9, 2023, CBS News[1] reported that attorneys for U.S. President Joe Biden discovered classified government documents in his former office at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C., and in his personal residence in Wilmington, Delaware, dating to his time in the United States Senate and his vice presidency in the Obama administration.[2][3][4] The number of documents was later revealed to be between 25 and 30. By June 2023, classified documents from Biden's Senate tenure were discovered in materials donated to the University of Delaware.[5][6]

26 minutes ago, oowee said:

democracy is just a promised land to keep the gullible under control and voting politicians only come in two flavours those who has been caught and those yet to be caught there is no third flavour of honesty!