Where’s he gone?

old'un

58 minutes ago, old'un said:

getting a bit worried as we have not seen any “I am mainly cooking” from our resident chief today, hope he’s not been picking wild mushrooms.

Chief or chef......both ?

2 hours ago, old'un said:

getting a bit worried as we have not seen any “I am mainly cooking” from our resident chief today, hope he’s not been picking wild mushrooms.

i dont cook fresh every day ......yesterday i had tinned spag -bol on toast....today a fish poi off the chiller shelf...........i shall be exibiting my next culinary delight on thursday....i manged to get a bit of cheap rump steak off the eat now or die shelf ...bought some creme fresh mushrooms and stuff and will be doing a nice beef stroganoff with rice.....

so i will put that up then

im off to watch those strange weird people on the semi's of the erovision gobsh** contest.............

Edited by ditchman
avoiding points for evading the swear filter......im trying me best dammit

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You've got a semi while watching the Eurovision Song Contest?     

bloody right ...some serious totty on there...big hips and stuff...

2 minutes ago, old'un said:

yep,, senior moment…..mind you.

Please don't give him ideas above his station, it's been bad enough since the King moved in as his neighbour.....................:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

bloody right ...some serious totty on there...big hips and stuff...

Are you sure they are all real females? It is the Eurovision after all. Some strange specimens there, starting with the U.K. entry, I believe???

1 hour ago, London Best said:

Are you sure they are all real females? It is the Eurovision after all. Some strange specimens there, starting with the U.K. entry, I believe???

there are some strange specimens.............i feel very confused at times......strangely enough i think the UK entry "Dizzy for your kisses" is a definate winner....but i feel very uncomfortable watching it...(am i allowed to say that ?)...........

the world is very strange today...........i feel for the lad on "Love Island"...who fell in love with his beautiful assignment....and proposed to her and she/it divulged she used to have a willy:w00t:

my gosh what a shock....😭

Just now, ditchman said:

there are some strange specimens.............i feel very confused at times......strangely enough i think the UK entry "Dizzy for your kisses" is a definate winner....but i feel very uncomfortable watching it...(am i allowed to say that ?)...........

the world is very strange today...........i feel for the lad on "Love Island"...who fell in love with his beautiful assignment....and proposed to her and she/it divulged she used to have a willy:w00t:

my gosh what a shock....😭

it would have been an even greater shock if he/she still had it. :sick:

2 minutes ago, old'un said:

it would have been an even greater shock if he/she still had it.

I still laugh at `no no no, yes`Jim in the Vicar of Dibley relating the story of where he fell in love with a beautiful woman on holiday who gave lovely passionate kisses. Turned out he was a bloke called Dwane :w00t:

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

aaaahhhhhhhhh Zapp..........where is he now ?

Don't know, he last visited on 22 December 2022…..and no, he’s not been banned, its possible you wore him out. :)