Minky

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Overpaid [insert expletive] 🤦‍♂️🙄🤨😠

This was a truly awful performance,,,, lethargy, laziness, no skill, no nothing,,,, just fat wallets !!! Played like they'd been on a macdonalds diet since the last game 🍔🍟😟 I'm shocked, as are the pundits 🙄🤣

Just now, JKD said:

Overpaid [insert expletive] 🤦‍♂️🙄🤨😠

This was a truly awful performance,,,, lethargy, laziness, no skill, no nothing,,,, just fat wallets !!! Played like they'd been on a macdonalds diet since the last game 🍔🍟😟 I'm shocked, as are the pundits 🙄🤣

they will put it down to the state of the pitch..........

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

they will put it down to the state of the pitch..........

That's no excuse,,,, same for both teams 🤨 The pundits are being very vocal and critical, and rightly so !!! Absolutely no cohesion in the team at the moment,,,, no individual brilliance,,,, no anything positive 😠

3 minutes ago, JKD said:

That's no excuse,,,, same for both teams 🤨 The pundits are being very vocal and critical, and rightly so !!! Absolutely no cohesion in the team at the moment,,,, no individual brilliance,,,, no anything positive 😠

Obviously all the managers fault (sarcasm)    --   He probably stopped them going on the lash so they are getting at him knowing some clowns will blame him. 

The comment "it's not how you start, it's how you finish" keeps getting stated regarding poor performances. Well, England will be finished sooner than they expect if they continue to play like that 🙄🤨

I don't think anybody in the football world gives a toss about the Euros.

It is to football what Eurovision is to music. All put together for the benefit of the TV companies who get hours and hours of coverage. 

At the end of a hard season I'm sure the England players don't want to be stuck in Germany for weeks 

They would rather be resting or on holiday somewhere with their families.

What I am seeing is a load of very burnt out players thinking the sooner we lose this the sooner we all get to go home and have a break.

They were dreadful, but Southgate seems out of touch with reality. Keeps playing people out of position (Foden and Arnold), no comprehension of a pressing game (Marcelo Bielsa needs to teach him) and not playing people who could make a difference. He doesn't seem capable of adapting to conditions or changing tactics when things aren't working.

Anthony Gordon and Cole palmer must have wondered how bad it would get before they were given a chance.

Not a massive fan of Connor Gallagher, but he injects energy.

Phil Foden strolled through the game blazing a few good chances over the bar.

Declan Rice was dire.

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

They were dreadful, but Southgate seems out of touch with reality. Keeps playing people out of position (Foden and Arnold), no comprehension of a pressing game (Marcelo Bielsa needs to teach him) and not playing people who could make a difference. He doesn't seem capable of adapting to conditions or changing tactics when things aren't working.

Anthony Gordon and Cole palmer must have wondered how bad it would get before they were given a chance.

Not a massive fan of Connor Gallagher, but he injects energy.

Phil Foden strolled through the game blazing a few good chances over the bar.

Declan Rice was dire.

Might be more by luck than judgement but they haven't lost YET , I fear that this might only be a matter of time .   MM

36 minutes ago, JKD said:

Well it's been exciting and dull, in equal measures,  but,,,,,,,, what are people's thoughts on Scotland for tonight ? I'm going for a loss,,, at best a draw.

I think they'll win, but not win well enough to get them a decent shot at taking one of the four best 3rd place finishes. That red card and 5-1 drubbing is really going to cost them, because I think a few teams will end up with third place and 4 points 

8 minutes ago, JKD said:

I know some find that funny, but let's hope those idiots last night haven't started a trend 🤦‍♂️

100% - especially with Ronaldo. We've seen what happens in the past when unhinged fans aren't restrained. 5 pitch invasions in one game's a dangerous precedent - the last thing we want is another Monica Selles incident

Just now, chrisjpainter said:

100% - especially with Ronaldo. We've seen what happens in the past when unhinged fans aren't restrained. 5 pitch invasions in one game's a dangerous precedent - the last thing we want is another Monica Selles incident

Exactly ! And he actually accepted the first selfie as it was a child 🙄  That, I'm sure, appeared to be an open invitation 🤨 And how did any of them get past the "continuous line of stewards " ?! Watching the game perhaps, and not the crowd ?🤦‍♂️

Very scrappy game with no real skills on show 🙄 A bad injury to a Hungarian player, ko'd by the Scottish keeper,,,, the only event in the match so far,,,, except for a penalty shout for Scotland as I write ! No chance 😆

2 minutes ago, JKD said:

Very scrappy game with no real skills on show 🙄 A bad injury to a Hungarian player, ko'd by the Scottish keeper,,,, the only event in the match so far,,,, except for a penalty shout for Scotland as I write ! No chance 😆

I'm not sure what the comms saw for that penalty claim for Scotland! Looked to me like he just fell over. 50-50 and he lost out. 

I'm not sure the Hungarian player was taken out be Gunn. It seemed to happen behind where Gunn punched the ball, but we didn't get many replays. Hopefully he's okay, it could be nasty.