Anyone has views on this model scope

30-6

Looking for a SF scope to go with a new Pard rear add on and to use on an AA s200 for close up ( 12 - 15 yds ) ratting.

My go to brand is Hawke, and looked at a Vantage SF 3-12 x 44, model 14160.

Done a quick review check and some reviews from 2023 came back a bit negative, saying glass is below standard. So anyone using this model or have any opinions on it ?

Or suggest a different brand that would suit my needs .

Thanks in advance.

Thanks again guys. I'll order one and give it a go. Don't want to spend much on it, my shooting forays seem to be getting less and less for various reasons, so the price is about the cheapest with SF I can find.

Zeroed it at 12 yds, 10 yds is as zero, 15 yds is half mildot hold over. Got the Pard 007 sp set up to suit this scope. Haven't had time to get out yet. Will be using it on a AA s200 in .22 with AA field 16g. So this will be my dedicated rat set up.

Can't wait to try the Pard on the rimmies though.

8 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Zeroed it at 12 yds, 10 yds is as zero, 15 yds is half mildot hold over. Got the Pard 007 sp set up to suit this scope. Haven't had time to get out yet. Will be using it on a AA s200 in .22 with AA field 16g. So this will be my dedicated rat set up.

Can't wait to try the Pard on the rimmies though.

Hello, Why are you shooting at such short range ?? 

8 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Oldypigeonpopper,

As above and stated in my post, this will be at the moment for rats only.

Hello, Yes i understood that, most of my rat shooting is 20 yards plus so the night scope can work best, the only time i shot rats at your ranges was in an old dairy using a red dot sight and auto repeater air rifle , Crosman 1077

I chose that range as it is where I can sit comfortable and it is around my friends bungalow, and one area where the rats are visiting is in an outdoor building, where 15 yds is the furthest I can distance myself from their activity. 

I am new to the Pard so experimenting at the moment. 

Dave-G, thanks for the offer, but I am all kitted out now.