The 'right' discouraging illegals?

Dave-G

5 hours ago, janner said:

It seems that some/most on this thread blame all the countrys woes on immigrants,

Have any ever wondered that they may be the underlying cause of our nations problems.

Who are they ?  If you mean people reading this,  why would we be the problem  I'm sure most on here work or retired  pay taxes law abiding we are so far from  problem, you nailed it with the sentence before that though 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Yes -you got that right - they are the cause of many of our woes.

Maybe but not their fault?

To blame them is like blaming a dog for stealing food off a low table, the fault lies with whoever allowed it.

Vacuous politicians again and uncontrolled uncivil servants.

1 hour ago, yickdaz said:

Who are they ?  If you mean people reading this,  why would we be the problem  I'm sure most on here work or retired  pay taxes law abiding we are so far from  problem, you nailed it with the sentence before that though 

The problem is old duffers who still want to live in the olden days and cant get their heads around the simple fact that the world has moved on since the last century

Populations are more mobile than in the olden days,

A  Somalian teenager sitting in Mogadishu is not content to live his life as his parents and grandparents did, he is a modern human being who needs to better his situation,  

He will travel from his homeland to do just that,

Just as the ancestors of all of us once did.

You cant put up barriers to desperate people anymore,

A solution has to be found but making life in this country as unbearable as where the migrants have come from is no different than cutting off your nose to spite your  face,

Edited by janner

29 minutes ago, janner said:

The problem is old duffers who still want to live in the olden days 

WHAT??????

like the "olden days" when kids/women/men didn't get blown up because they went to concert or stabbed/carved up because they were on their home from a night club/out shopping/at a dance class🤔

THEM GOOD OLD DAYS!

you're ******* too right👍

23 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Ive got a great idea, why dont we invite millions of 3rd world bargain basement workers in to do the work of these lazy feckless natives ?
Then these new workers, who all need somewhere to live, with all the free social benefits of the UK available to them, can pay taxes and keep the lazy 'natives' NOT working ?
In fact, thats exactly what we are doing, digging a deeper hole for ourselves.

Why dont we get the lazy back to work, we have a labour government now, and for once in their political lifetime they have the power to get this done.
But will they, or just keep importing more labour voters ?

Imagine what life would be like with forced labour provided from the ranks of the state supported bone idle

How many pizzas would make it to the customer without f.o.c additives from the delivery driver/peddlar

How many old folk would be robbed by a scally who is being forced to work in a care home,

Looking at the folk i see in wetherspoons during normal working hours i truly believe that this country has not got a hope of ever righting itself,

To blame immigrants for taking the low paid work from the workshy natives is like blaming the fire brigade for turning up and extingushing the blaze,

7 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

WHAT??????

like the "olden days" when kids/women/men didn't get blown up because they went to concert or stabbed/carved up because they were on their home from a night club/out shopping/at a dance class🤔

THEM GOOD OLD DAYS!

you're ******* too right👍

The thing is,

You cant turn the clock back to a differnt era no matter how hard you want to,

You can only go forward which unfortunately many cannot grasp,

1 hour ago, janner said:

The problem is old duffers who still want to live in the olden days and cant get their heads around the simple fact that the world has moved on since the last century

Wasnt it you saying how great the 'olden days' were during the 70s ?:lol:

1 hour ago, janner said:

A  Somalian teenager sitting in Mogadishu is not content to live his life as his parents and grandparents did, he is a modern human being who needs to better his situation

Beggars belief how you think he has an automatic right to come to the western world, with no qualifications or training to do a job, just come over and we will sort you out with a home, money, medical care ect.
When we cant get these things ourselves 😆
Never mind the fact Somalian culture is somewhat different to ours...
According to a 2020 survey of the Federal Government of the Republic of Somalia, 99.2 % of Somali women aged 15–49 had been subjected to FGM/C.

28 minutes ago, janner said:

Imagine what life would be like with forced labour provided from the ranks of the state supported bone idle

Sounds awesome comrade :whistling:

28 minutes ago, janner said:

How many old folk would be robbed by a scally who is being forced to work in a care home,

Fair enough, far better to be robbed or raped by an illegal, remember 'Diversity is our strength'
You are hilarious !

35 minutes ago, janner said:

How many pizzas would make it to the customer without f.o.c additives from the delivery driver/peddlar

Looking at the folk i see in wetherspoons during normal working hours i truly believe that this country has not got a hope of ever righting itself,

To blame immigrants for taking the low paid work from the workshy natives is like blaming the fire brigade for turning up and extingushing the blaze,

The thing is,

Forward to where?

You are very welcome to the effects of your wishes but not for me thank you.

And one wonders how Poland and Hungry survive with their zero immigration policies.

Poland predicted to have higher per capita GDP and standard of living than us (and overtake us) in then next 5 years.

Education, culture, work ethic etc? Let’s abandon those over years and throw ourselves open to the suggestion that we need to import the 3rd world to deliver our pizzas. Importing the 3rd world into an agnostic high trust liberal society doesn’t work without a wholesale change in attitude. The attitude that it’s now one of those inevitable things is just pathetic and easier than the hard truths and hard yards it would take to take a leaf out of the Polish book.

Edited by Mungler

2 hours ago, janner said:

A  Somalian teenager sitting in Mogadishu is not content to live his life as his parents and grandparents did, he is a modern human being who needs to better his situation,  

Then he should stay in his own country and do just that...

making life in this country as unbearable as where the migrants have come from

Appears to be what a significant number of them attempt to do.

28 minutes ago, Mungler said:

And one wonders how Poland and Hungry survive with their zero immigration policies.

Poland predicted to have higher per capita GDP and standard of living than us (and overtake us) in then next 5 years.

Education, culture, work ethic etc? Let’s abandon those over years and throw ourselves open to the suggestion that we need to import the 3rd world to deliver our pizzas. Importing the 3rd world into an agnostic high trust liberal society doesn’t work without a wholesale change in attitude. The attitude that it’s now one of those inevitable things is just pathetic and easier than the hard truths and hard yards it would take to take a leaf out of the Polish book.

Spot on.

9 minutes ago, Wymondley said:

Then he should stay in his own country and do just that...

Amen to that.

Maybe try not chewing khat all day long and running errands for the warlords too.
No doubt its the wests fault that things are like that in Somalia, but once they get over here they will just become model citizens and adopt the laws and values of British society.
Or maybe not.

A solution has to be found but making life in this country as unbearable as where the migrants have come from is no different than cutting off your nose to spite your  face,

Why not just do away with passports and abandon any border control? 

While your at it, why don't you leave your house unlocked while your out and at night? 

The thing is,

Ah, now I understand that you are either a wind up or balmy 🤔🤔🤔👍👍👍

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

Perfectly said 👏 👌 

21 hours ago, Mungler said:

Thats an absolute load of old toss,

Where do you get your facts from?,

I would guess either gbnews or the mail,

If so you are excused,

Just one example of the total untruths you have written, perhaps passing forward without actually checking for yourself is that Poland has a zero immigration policy,

Explain honestly how this is compatible with the absolute truth/fact that poland takes more refugees per head of population than france, spain and italy,

Several of my compatriots have found gainful employment in Poland with no obstacles whatsoever,

The noble and still civilised, unlike some other supposed first world countries, the 2nd/3rd world Poles have  taken 4x the number of refugees per head of population our once world leading country has taken.

A lie will get half way round the world before the truth has got it's boots on.

Edited by janner

janner - are you for real? Your childlike style of writing suggests you are still at school. I would comment on the logic of your post, but there just isn't any. Your posts are embarrassingly awful, with the one about the unemployed being merely disgraceful.

No matter how many posters rip your stance to threads, you just bounce back with more drivel. 

1 hour ago, janner said:

If so you are excused,

Just one example of the total untruths you have written, perhaps passing forward without actually checking for yourself is that Poland has a zero immigration policy,

Explain honestly how this is compatible with the absolute truth/fact that poland takes more refugees per head of population than france, spain and italy,

Several of my compatriots have found gainful employment in Poland with no obstacles whatsoever,

The noble and still civilised, unlike some other supposed first world countries, the 2nd/3rd world Poles have  taken 4x the number of refugees per head of population our once world leading country has taken.

The Poles are proud that they have taken in a million-odd Ukrainians.  This is different from the economic migrants we appear to see landing in boats on the Kent coast. 

When you say, “my compatriots”, who do you mean?

4 hours ago, janner said:

If so you are excused,

You are misinformed, again.

Jump on the Statisma website and have a look for yourself.

Whilst Ukrainians may be registered in temporary immigration figures for the last year, the expectation is that they will return to their (neighbouring) country in the future (which I am sure they will).

Compare and contrast with the UK net immigration figures and the country by country source of immigration and the Polish figure for 2022 and prior. Indeed, outside of the EU Poland takes in about 900 Indians each year - that’s it 😆

You have exposed the paucity of your knowledge and the facts / stats support what I have said.

Would you like the figures for Hungary and perhaps the economic data too?

IMG_8161.jpeg

IMG_8160.jpeg

IMG_8159.jpeg

Edited by Mungler

And here is Donald Tusk on Poland in 5 years time. Whilst I don’t like the fella I assume his predictions are likely to be in the post code of being correct.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/news/tusk-promises-poles-will-soon-be-richer-than-brits/

Let me know when you’re ready for a chat about Hungary 

Edited by Mungler

4 hours ago, janner said:

If so you are excused,

Embarrassingly misinformed. 

5 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I suspect janner gets his facts when he is drinking with his chums in Wetherspoons. I hope he isn't under aged drinking. 🙂

He might consider watching a bit of G B News or even reading the Daily Mail once in a while to (a) learn something (b) challenge his own (misinformed) thinking with a different view.

I’m not a fan of the Daily Mail but I’ll skim it when available to me and I know it has a good money section.

Someone told me years ago ‘It’s always worth doing it (‘it’ being anything from reading something, doing something, meeting someone etc) because you will always learn something, even if what you learn is not to do ‘it’ again’.

Someone told me years ago ‘It’s always worth doing it (‘it’ being anything from reading something, doing something, meeting someone etc) because you will always learn something, even if what you learn is not to do ‘it’ again’.

I like it. 🙂

I just knew it was gbnews and the mail that many on here glean their 'facts' from and repeat without checking for themselves,

You dont need a graph from some cockamamie institute to realise that the reason for the anti immigration threads is not immigration per se,

Its down right disliking of the colour of the immigrant.

On 13/08/2024 at 16:28, janner said:

Ah right I didn't realise we needed mass uncontrolled immigration In this country