Immigrants Everywhere!!!

salisburykeeper

I stopped off near my home in stockbridge earlier today just as it was getting dark, to put you in the picture stockbridge is a small hampshire village/highstreet and is the last place i would ever see a european immigrant selling the big issue outside of the post office!! what the hell is this country coming to? she asked me first of all to buy a big issue and i said no then she asked if i had any spare change and smiled at me only to reveal more gold in her mouth than on mr T's left hand!

I said to her there is no such thing as spare change,and if you come to another country you should at least try to get some employment rather than scavanging off the public!

I think britain is or even has gone past the no going back point, in 20 years time its going to be an awful place if the government dont sort this **** out

(rant over) :good:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as i dislike big issue sellers. at least threre doing something. You also have to relise that uimigrants prop up are econmy. Mainly because the dirty, hard and low paying jobs are done by imigrants because a lot of english born guys have had it too easy too long and are too lazy to do the jobs. Im not bothered what nationality cleans my toilet as long as its clean.

As much as i dislike big issue sellers. at least threre doing something. You also have to relise that uimigrants prop up are econmy. Mainly because the dirty, hard and low paying jobs are done by imigrants because a lot of english born guys have had it too easy too long and too lazy to do the jobs. Im not bothered what nationality cleans my toilet as long as its clean.

Immigrants prop up the economy? Who told you that? :lol: :lol: :friends:

As is commonly known imigration has hit over about 250000 or something i would say that at least 50% of these are employed. The british workforce could not afford to loose 125000 workers. These estimates are very low and probably are double this. Also we could not loose the tousands of skilled legitmate imigrants who as i said support the econmy. OIm sick of people here complianing about them not working or stealing are jobs. When the real argument is traing english people to do this job, challanging the mentality everyone is owed a living and lastly (and most importantly) the degradation of are culture because of large scale imigration.

I hired three local blokes to demolish some concrete steps at my Mother in law's house. After a day, they'd drunk beer, played the radio and gone to the hire centre twice 'waiting for a Kango to come back". I told them to clear off, two days later I found two Poles, postgrad students at the university, who knocked the lot down in a day with sledgehammers, had it all in the skip, swept it up and fixed her fence as well. Although I thought it would take two days, they'd done it in one but wouldn't take any more money.

That's why people hire Poles.

The british workforce could not afford to lose 250 thousand jobs?

I reckon the closure of British Steel, Rover and the Coal miners far exceed that.

The jobs move abroad because the labour costs are cheaper.

The majority of jobs in the UK are low paid unskilled jobs, we do not have a manufacturing industry. The only people who who take these low paid unskilled jobs are immigrants.

The Governments over the years have caused this situation, its not the immigrants fault.

I don't agree with them being here but find me some English guy today who would pick crops for a pittance.The immigrants may well get paid the same here as they do back home but the standard of living here is better.

And the number of immigrants in this country probably far exceeds the number of soldiers in the British army, the number of illegal immigrants missing may well exceed the number of soldiers too.

You also have to relise that uimigrants prop up are econmy. Mainly because the dirty, hard and low paying jobs are done by imigrants because a lot of english born guys have had it too easy too long and too lazy to do the jobs.

Exactly :lol:

partly to blame however you missed or ignored? the fact that the main reason immigrants are tolerated in this country, is that "the need" for them is driven by employers wanting and getting CHEAP labour, nothing more nothing less.

cheers KW

As is commonly known imigration has hit over about 250000 or something i would say that at least 50% of these are employed. The british workforce could not afford to loose 125000 workers. These estimates are very low and probably are double this. Also we could not loose the tousands of skilled legitmate imigrants who as i said support the econmy. OIm sick of people here complianing about them not working or stealing are jobs. When the real argument is traing english people to do this job, challanging the mentality everyone is owed a living and lastly (and most importantly) the degradation of are culture because of large scale imigration.

I have worked with hundreds of immigrant workers in the last 2 years.

There are 3,000 Poles in Weymouth.

More than 1,500,000 people have migrated here in recent years.

Nearly 300,000 Brits emigrated last year.

I'm not sure that our economy gains from having them here, but we might as well get jobs done cheap by them while they are here.

A lot of the Poles that I worked with, had a lot of food brought over from back home every week because they were frightened to ear British food for fear of BSE.

One Polish chap, working in a slaughterhouse near Yeovil, has bought 6 houses in Poland in the 2 years he has been here.

They have a scheme in Poland whereby their job is kept open for them back home while they are away earning foreign currency.

The poles who are now claiming benefit in this country, can claim, here, for their dependant relatives back home. This one seems unbelievable!

Most seem to want to return home after a few years with the money they have saved.

One Polish couple working in Weymouth, saved £20,000 in the first year they were here.

One chap from the Gambia was sending £100 a month back to his family. He had 2 more brothers in this country doing the same.

One Chinese chap was sending £2,000 a month back to Hong Kong.

The last time I went abroad, there was a limit on how much money a person could with them. £50 in 1968.

Guest The Outlaw
You also have to relise that uimigrants prop up are econmy. Mainly because the dirty, hard and low paying jobs are done by imigrants because a lot of english born guys have had it too easy too long and too lazy to do the jobs.

Exactly :friends:

:lol: and :lol:

It is true that British workers are getting picky and the imigrants will do any and every job possible to earn a crust.

Before we had the eastern European invasion we had the Asian imigrants doing exactly the same thing. they have now made

thier money and spent it on thier childrens education so they can get better jobs leaving the new imigrants to take up the

role of the grafters.

There are good and bad everywhere but the British seem to want everything without getting out of bed for it.

Maggie Thatcher had the right idea, make people realise the value of money and get out there and work for it.

Even though when she was in power and unemployment was at its highest there was still a huge number of vacant jobs.

Just not where the unemployment was.

I never had a lot of time out looking for work and was made redundant 3 or 4 times.

I just got off my butt and looked for it. I had a full time job and a part time bar job in the height of the unemployment crisis.

People have had it too easy again and will not work hard for thier money.

Its expected that the country will support you if you fall on hard times, but if you dont help yourself then why should

we the tax payers.

Tony

thats intereting mabe there there should be cap on the amount of money said abroud by no uk cizents while working here which would aid the UK econmy and probably curb imigration. Rhodesia did somthing similer in the 1960's soldiers serving in the armed forces but residents of other countrys were only alowed to send home about 50 quid a month.

Exactly :friends:

It is true that British workers are getting picky and the imigrants will do any and every job possible to earn a crust.

Before we had the eastern European invasion we had the Asian imigrants doing exactly the same thing. they have now made

thier money and spent it on thier childrens education so they can get better jobs leaving the new imigrants to take up the

role of the grafters.

There are good and bad everywhere but the British seem to want everything without getting out of bed for it.

Maggie Thatcher had the right idea, make people realise the value of money and get out there and work for it.

Even though when she was in power and unemployment was at its highest there was still a huge number of vacant jobs.

Just not where the unemployment was.

I never had a lot of time out looking for work and was made redundant 3 or 4 times.

I just got off my butt and looked for it. I had a full time job and a part time bar job in the height of the unemployment crisis.

People have had it too easy again and will not, nothing to do with can not, work hard for thier money.

Its expected that the country will support you if you fall on hard times, but if you dont help yourself then why should

we the tax payers.

Tony

Genius. :friends:

A Real bonus for the single guys ......IMO...... i never seen so many sharing,caring ladies....good lookers too !! :friends:

wow....there white, fit & mix with us Brits , what more d'ya want....

:lol: & they can cook clean,healthy, fresh smelling food.............not that sickly ****, thats all the same, !! (curry) 'wreeeeench' :lol::friends:

partly to blame however you missed or ignored? the fact that the main reason immigrants are tolerated in this country, is that "the need" for them is driven by employers wanting and getting CHEAP labour, nothing more nothing less.

cheers KW

Likewise you seem to have conveniently overlooked the fact they are in the main, reliable and very hardworking.

If they were useless no one would employ them, cheap or not. :lol:

Tracker, I am reliably informed their women have made a positive impression in the local lapdancing bar as well :lol:

God these threads irritate the hell out of me.

I employ drivers a job anyone can do within reason and I prefer foreign drivers. Simply put they want to work, don't just give you grief all day and moan about how hard they are working etc etc

Most of these guys pay UK tax so why shouldn't they be able to claim things like child benefit for their kids at home. There also is a big difference between within EU migration and migration into the UK from outside it. We all take for granted that if we want to go and work in another european country that we can do so why shouldn't they.

I hired three local blokes to demolish some concrete steps at my Mother in law's house. After a day, they'd drunk beer, played the radio and gone to the hire centre twice 'waiting for a Kango to come back". I told them to clear off, two days later I found two Poles, postgrad students at the university, who knocked the lot down in a day with sledgehammers, had it all in the skip, swept it up and fixed her fence as well. Although I thought it would take two days, they'd done it in one but wouldn't take any more money.

That's why people hire Poles.

my views are well known around here

can i just say crackin sig OneEye :lol:

cheers KW

Likewise you seem to have conveniently overlooked the fact they are in the main, reliable and very hardworking.

If they were useless no one would employ them, cheap or not. :lol:

Tracker, I am reliably informed their women have made a positive impression in the local lapdancing bar as well :lol:

sorry I have overlooked nothing! poles, romanians whatever work in the main hard (some dont) I have a friend who lives near warsaw she has lived in with my wifes sisters family for 4 years ( to pay for her education when she returns this year) she tells me that street crime in warswaw and the likes of krackow has dropped dramatically,why ? simple they are all in the more affluent parts of europe dipping for pounds and euro's rather than zloti's,

Now back to my point about employers fuelling immigration they ( the employers) want to pay the minimum they can legally ( and less if they can get away with it) oh and were not the chinese lot in morecambe bay good workers! poles etc can at our minumum wage still turn a better wage than average back home,problem is coming though, poland etc are now on the up living standards are rising and soon the economic migrants will clear off, to be replaced by the next influx, what then? we may get a situation where the "next lot" are not such good workers, then what do the employers do? oh they shout we want brit workers? you know the ones braned lazy **** who are expected to bring up families on just about five quid an hour do, see how many of you going on about lazy this idle brits that, would like to work god knows how many hours at a fiver an hour to support a family, I am fortunate I have always had a good job I have worked for the same company for 32 years, and yes I begrudge my tax which is @ 40% but I would rather support through my tax bill companies who pay a decent wage, rather than see my money squandered and taken out of the country supporting non residents, simply because fly by night employers would rather pay a fiver an hour to a "non resident good worker" ( while they can)

cheers KW

I find these threads really boring and just scan the long entries.....same old same old.....I run a simple ideology......I don't look too hard at something that does not affect me too hard.....immigration blah blah blah......change the tune its ***** boring.

I find the feral offspring of our own countrymen hanging on street corners and wrecking communities far more worrying/irratating than Foreigners(whatever they are).

Ps......Global warming.....lets blame the Foreigners :lol:

Guest The Outlaw
I find these threads really boring and just scan the long entries.....same old same old.....I run a simple ideology......I don't look too hard at something that does not affect me too hard.....immigration blah blah blah......change the tune its ***** boring.

I find the feral offspring of our own countrymen hanging on street corners and wrecking communities far more worrying/irratating than Foreigners(whatever they are).

Ps......Global warming.....lets blame the Foreigners :friends:

I find the feral offspring of our own countrymen hanging on street corners and wrecking communities far more worrying

never seen the above blow a bus or tube station up though.

Tony