Sevenoaks 'incident'

Floating Chamber

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone likes to run plod down - bandwagon and all that.

As for table leg wrapped in newspaper, waive it at an armed unit = shot = tough titty you tw4t. Did we lose a rocket scientist? I think not.

I wish to remain neutral in my thoughts until the full report is out, however:

1. I feel for whoever pulled the trigger because regardless of what we think he probably didn't want to and he had to and made a split second decision

2. if it was a known villain or blagger who got popped, some on here will look dafter than normal (no names, no pack drill, you know who you are).

We shall see.

"Lesbian" defined:

1. of or pertaining to Lesbos.

2. (usually lowercase) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of female homosexuality.

3. (usually lowercase) erotic; sensual.

–noun 4. an inhabitant of Lesbos.

5. (usually lowercase) a female homosexual.

6. Slang derogatory term indicating stupidity or general “gayness†in behaviour sic. “Dustyfox was being such a lesbian – how can a porridge ***1 pass reasonable comment on the behaviour of the Kent Constabulary?â€

Full Bore 20071

Why are you being discriminating against me, this is like the second or third time that you have made racist comments against me. And I would like to add AGAIN that I come from Northamptonshire and I was BORN in Northampton My mum is English and my Dad is Scottish for which his dad Moved down here to work in the Steelworks. Meaning my Dad spent most of his life down in England and I have spent most of my life down in England and only moved up here 2 years ago and I am moving back down to Northamptonshire where all my family is in the next couple of months.

So keep your comments like that to yourself please Mungler. And whats the Problem with me saying stuff about Kent police, its alright for you to make comments about us. And now I understand why the Scottish hate the English you the perfect example.

At the end of the day that is what the Police Firearms response unit is trained to do. They make a decision based on factual evidence to hand and they have strict guidelines to follow, one of them being if they percieve the general public to be in any danger to act accordingly and fire.

As Mungler said, await the full facts before commenting yeah or nay.

SS

"Lesbian" defined:

1. of or pertaining to Lesbos.

2. (usually lowercase) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of female homosexuality.

3. (usually lowercase) erotic; sensual.

–noun 4. an inhabitant of Lesbos.

5. (usually lowercase) a female homosexual.

6. Slang derogatory term indicating stupidity or general “gayness” in behaviour sic. “Dustyfox was being such a lesbian – how can a porridge ***1 pass reasonable comment on the behaviour of the Kent Constabulary?”

Full Bore 20071

Why are you being discriminating against me, this is like the second or third time that you have made racist comments against me. And I would like to add AGAIN that I come from Northamptonshire and I was BORN in Northampton My mum is English and my Dad is Scottish for which his dad Moved down here to work in the Steelworks. Meaning my Dad spent most of his life down in England and I have spent most of my life down in England and only moved up here 2 years ago and I am moving back down to Northamptonshire where all my family is in the next couple of months.

So keep your comments like that to yourself please Mungler. And whats the Problem with me saying stuff about Kent police, its alright for you to make comments about us. And now I understand why the Scottish hate the English you the perfect example.

Being daft is not synonymous with you living in Scotland.

Seriously though, "Kent Police are trigger happy" - discuss.

I await your reasoned and full response.

I was meaning that the police might of rushed a bit and could of negociated with the armed person before shooting.

Anyway I have looked at there local newspaper website and it said that the police phoned people in the area before the shooting took place and new there man, so it looks like my comment is now invalid.

http://www.kentnews.co.uk/kent-news/Police...inkent8301.aspx

dustyfox

I was meaning that the police might of rushed a bit and could of negociated with the armed person before shooting.

Anyway I have looked at there local newspaper website and it said that the police phoned people in the area before the shooting took place and new there man, so it looks like my comment is now invalid.

dustyfox

I don't wish to sound facetious, but the last sentence in the above report seems to say that the police had been looking, for at least twenty-seven years, for a woman to shoot at!

That news report was posted at 4.45 p.m.

You see, a little research goes a long way.

So, at 6.49 the Kent police were "trigger happy". What did you base this on?

You see what I am getting at?

Floating chamber - how right you are! The media want a flippin kickin for the way they report "the news"

I know that the police sometimes make mistakes but i don't think they would ever shoot someone unless they thought that the person was a direct threat so the police must have believed the suspect posed an immediate threat to them or the public, even if it was a legal owner they must have done something to force the police to shoot.

ss12

dustyfox

I don't wish to sound facetious, but the last sentence in the above report seems to say that the police had been looking, for at least twenty years, for a woman to shoot at!

Now that I could believe :good:

Floating chamber - how right you are! The media want a flippin kickin for the way they report "the news"

I was basing it on the comment made by HAWKEYE about how they shot a woman 6 months ago and they are still investigating.

dustyfox

I don't wish to sound facetious, but the last sentence in the above report seems to say that the police had been looking, for at least twenty years, for a woman to shoot at!

Now that I could believe :lol:

Christ,

I know women are scarce in Kent but surely it wouldn't take anyone 20years to find one to shoot :good:

I was basing it on the comment made by HAWKEYE about how they shot a woman 6 months ago and they are still investigating.

Ah mate........

Enough already, I will stop myself on this one.

Just think on. Free thought never hurt anyone.

dustyfox

Now that I could believe :lol:

Christ,

I know women are scarce in Kent but surely it wouldn't take anyone 20years to find one to shoot :lol:

Took 'em 20 years to work out what women look like I expect :good:

From the same story...

In June, a woman was shot and killed in the centre of Sevenoaks by armed police in Kent.

Ann Sanderson, 37, was believed to be the first woman to have been shot dead by police for at least 27 years.

The IPCC is also investigating that incident.

Have they managed to get a result and sort this out it was 6 months ago :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ?

Kent police are trigger happy aint they.

Hawkeye, I believe she was a mentalist.

Dustyfox, I hope your wrong :lol:

LB

LB i was just curious as they never said if there were any results :good:

Hawkeye, I am pretty sure it was reported at the time that she was suffering from depression but like it's been said, 6 months is a fair old while.

LB

I know that the police sometimes make mistakes but i don't think they would ever shoot someone unless they thought that the person was a direct threat so the police must have believed the suspect posed an immediate threat to them or the public, even if it was a legal owner they must have done something to force the police to shoot.

ss12

You start waving guns around, your going to get shot dead.... seems a perfectly good warning to the idiots on the street imo.

:good: D2D

ss12

Your right.......unless your a brazilian who walks a little funny and likes travelling by train then apparently the police can shoot the **** out of you for no reason AND they can accept no responsibility whatesoever because they are immune from prosecution...arent they?

I am on the side of the police here. Anyone who waves around what might potentially be a gun in a threatening manor should be gunned down.

It's called protecting the public.

The law abiding public have more rights to protection from idiots than 1 idiot has the right to threaten the law abiding public.

Several years ago the police shot dead a guy who held up my local Co-Op. He was care in the community and had decided that day he didn't want to take his meds. What he wanted to do instead was go into the local Co-Op and hold a knife to the managers throat and threaten to kill him.

The police shot him dead.

And good on them said everyone in our community, he was the local nutter and had glassed several people in the local pubs.

Nothing stops someone re-offending like a bullet to the head :good:

And getting back on track, whether he was a legal or not, you don't wave guns around in public and expect to be told "now now sir, that's not very nice".

And getting back on track, whether he was a legal or not, you don't wave guns around in public and expect to be told "now now sir, that's not very nice".

If he was out rabbit shooting or whatever, you cant say fair play to the police for protecting the public. He was in a rural area, the chances of him legally shooting must outweigh the chances of him breaking the law. If that is how the police see things then everyone who does legal forms of shooting must all be at risk. :good::lol: