Ringtones

JohnGalway

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using "normalringtone.mp3" - I have tried the novelty ringtones, but they annoy me the first time someone phones. They seem such a good idea when you are sat at your computer doing it, but not so clever when they go off in a packed public place... especially a train, bus or tube.

my phone actually vibrates and then does a sequences of f@rts that get louder! a bit embarrasing sometimes if you are in the bank for example but quite comical nevertheless :lol:

Ouch, that must be very easy to overcome the urge of automatically answering the phone as soon as it rings. :lol:

I have "Goinng Away"

Those of you who hunt will know what that is.

Those of you dont, it is a hunting horn in full song.... :lol:

Great in the office, get some odd looks.

Went off in the local garage not long ago, the girl behind the till laughed her socks of and then played the same one back to me on her phone, she hunts....

We were talking to someone in the pub the other night and I heard birdsong, he took his mobile out and answered it.

Turns out he organises a lot of formal days and gets calls when he is in the field so it kind of makes sense.

Jerry I heard the going away ring tone the other it's a cracker.

Jonsey,

2 things to never do where I work, leave your mobile unattended, or even worse - leave your pc unlocked :lol:

We were talking to someone in the pub the other night and I heard birdsong, he took his mobile out and answered it.

Turns out he organises a lot of formal days and gets calls when he is in the field so it kind of makes sense.

Jerry I heard the going away ring tone the other it's a cracker.

Jonsey,

2 things to never do where I work, leave your mobile unattended, or even worse - leave your pc unlocked :lol:

Yes I stupidly got caught on that one too, just the once though. My MSN account name was changed to something very rude. Didn't realise until my Pops IMd me with a stern word later that day. :lol: now I sometimes even go back to check, it's worse than thinking you've left the iron on all day and worrying.