Young lads in cars

pavman

If you are the retard who drives by my office at 4:30 each night with the widows down playing yo yo rap so loud it shakes my windows from 100 yards

ENOUGH ALREADY or we will discuss it on my terms :good:

Edited by pavman

If you are the retard who drives by my office at 4:30 each night with the widows down playing yo yo rap so loud it shakes my windows from 100 yards

ENOUGH ALREADY or we will discuss it on my terms :good:

Oh, oh ohhhhh

You really should live in my village Pav. I can time them and know who's who passing by without seeing them. Mornings, lunch hours and after work, then all day Saturday and Sunday. I'll be writing to my TD (our version of an MP) to suggest a new law to protect the gene pool by adding them to the vermin list. Semi auto 12g slugs being the calibre and ammo type I'll be suggesting :good:

lol, all u old men :lol:

to be honest even if i had a subwoofer etc like the chavs, it would be pointless as i wouldnt be able to hear the music over the noise of a 300tdi and the whine of my tyres lol

Be honest its the only reason you bought a Landy was to tow your mobile disco.

Flash is Mr Oizo :lol:

Oh and that includes Metallica at full tilt out of a Volvo @ 2am until the battery goes flat, does it :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Ahhhh i remember it well......we'll have none of it this year, i suggest bed by 10 every evening so that we are fresh for shooting :lol:

:lol: :lol: :sly: Yo cruster ,,,dont be like cruzing by my bros pad yo, with your psycho sounds dude , cos your like jizzing his melon bu ddy . and i might have to come by and totally beat on your face cru....ster. :lol: :yp:

:lol:

Translation

good morning, would you be so kind as to refraine from playing ones stereo at a level which disturber's one brunch. If you continue with such shenanigans one will have to call the chaps from the local bridge club and give you a sound thrashing you bounder :yp: :no:

:lol: If the music heard was Vivaldi then i am terribly sorry for the inconvenience ..... gosh ! :lol:

any other translations are welcome

Edited by funky