The British Solution to Save Petrol

roadkill

Brown wants us to cut the amount of petrol we use......

The best way to stop using so much petrol is to deport 3 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 3 million less people using our petrol. The price of petrol would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Channel...

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Channel, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq ....

Tell him if he wants to come to Britain then he must serve a tour in the military....

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country....

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident..... .

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.. .

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo......

Problem solved......

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roadkill, have you not worked out Broons master plan for saving petrol? Tax the stuff so highly that we can't afford it and then force us to take public transport staffed by immigrants or force us to look for alternative transport. That means we'll have to buy bikes - serviced and sold to us by immigrants because they can make a living from doing that wherby a British citizen can't as they charge too much. I think one way or another Broon is determined to have us out and the immigrants populating the country. Must think they will all vote for him eventually :hmm:

Pushkin :yes:

yep, that'd work its just then we'd have now skilled labour. Also there was a tv programme locally and all of these people said they take jobs and houses and when they were actually asked if they or anyone they knew had had trouble getting a job or a house they said no

Edited by HeadShotHoncho

Brown wants us to cut the amount of petrol we use......

The best way to stop using so much petrol is to deport 3 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 3 million less people using our petrol. The price of petrol would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Channel...

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Channel, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq ....

Tell him if he wants to come to Britain then he must serve a tour in the military....

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country....

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident..... .

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.. .

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo......

Problem solved......

bang on m8 im with you all the way vote roadkill for pm :hmm::yes::lol:

Well while you are all harking on about illegal immigrants, perhaps you should try living up here where its the local neds who live off benefits, drive illegal cars, deal drugs to school kids, and ruin it for the rest of us.

Perhaps the problem is the people who are already here, not the ones coming in.

After all, there is no one to blame but the UK Customs and Immigration controls. Anyone can come in a tourist, and if they fail to leave then there is no record of them and its too late.

I dont know about petrol consumption and reduceing it ,as for JOHNY forighner I would make them have A PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE which would pay for there treatment for the first 15 years THERE HERE tax there income, pay them NO child allowance or any of the state benafits that THEY can clame and we cannot

aS FOR terorists and those that preach treason and burn the british flag i would do this. Get some 6x4 make a cross, erect it in the middle of a pig stye Nail the offender to it. Go 1000 yards out and walk the rounds in on him once dead cut them down and leave THE BODY to the pigs. BARBARIC YOU MIGHT THINK no more so than them cuting someones head off with a blunt knife, this would all be filmed and brordcast as they did ,they wouldnt be keen on being MARTERS THEN OR enciteing others to do the acts of terrorisum

So after doing this to "them", when they catch one of us next time, what do you suggest they will do, hand us over to the British govt with a bunch of roses ?

After reading your post, I really really hope that you dont hold an FAC or a SGC do you?

I am sorry to say but your post sounds very violent to say the least, and no better than the views of terrorists themselves :hmm:

Edited by GamezBond

I dont know about petrol consumption and reduceing it ,as for JOHNY forighner I would make them have A PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE which would pay for there treatment for the first 15 years THERE HERE tax there income, pay them NO child allowance or any of the state benafits that THEY can clame and we cannot

aS FOR terorists and those that preach treason and burn the british flag i would do this. Get some 6x4 make a cross, erect it in the middle of a pig stye Nail the offender to it. Go 1000 yards out and walk the rounds in on him once dead cut them down and leave THE BODY to the pigs. BARBARIC YOU MIGHT THINK no more so than them cuting someones head off with a blunt knife, this would all be filmed and brordcast as they did ,they wouldnt be keen on being MARTERS THEN OR enciteing others to do the acts of terrorisum

So after doing this to "them", when they catch one of us next time, what do you suggest they will do, hand us over to the British govt with a bunch of roses ?

After reading your post, I really really hope that you dont hold an FAC or a SGC do you?

I am sorry to say but your post sounds very violent to say the least, and no better than the views of terrorists themselves :yes:

:hmm:

so if we get rid of them who is going to do all the **** jobs that we don't want to do?

Go into London and look at all the cleaners and unskilled night workers and you will find they are all immigrants, now I may be wrong but this signals to me that they want to work and believe it or not all these will also pay tax into our economy hence they get the right to claim certain things.

Its not all rosy as I will agree some do abuse the system but you'll also find our system doesn't let a lot of them work here. The main issue is if you start preaching this kind of **** people will start believing it and its very narrow minded. I happily employ foreigners before brits as I find they have a far better work ethic and want to improve themselves and their situation

Surely the Government is at fault. You can't blame people from poor countries from wanting to come here to better themselves.

As one post put it, "asylum seekers" often pass through a number of safe countries to get here. In my opinion, we should not condemn them for this. We should blame the Government for putting in place an absurd policy and then failing to have any kind of serious enforcement or removal mechanism.

"After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country"

Not true just look at the Gurkhas. The way we treat those guys once they've finished is dispicable :yes:

Well put :hmm:

Anyone doubting the above statement should simply do a google on "unfair treatment gurka" ......here is one from "This is London":

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article...#39;/article.do

the problem is on here is there is no differing between European migrants and ones from outside the EU. Most of the EU ones are looking for a better way of life and to further themselves and make up the largest numbers. The vice versa of this is we expect to be able to go and live in France or spain etc with no problems so I can't see where the problem comes from.

Asylum seekers from outside the EU are a different matter all together and that situation needs sorting out far more

I still cant find a sensible link between the petrol price and illegal immigrants. :hmm:

We didnt get cheaper petrol after spending millions (and continue to for a long time in future) to go to Iraq war, the 2nd beiggest oil producer in the world, so I dont think govt is going to provide us cheaper petrol by simply accepting new legal immigrants (after they have served for this govt)..

if the coming immigrants do go and fight for Britain, and then they come back here, they will be legal, and the numbers may still be an issue because they themselves usually come from war torn country, and on the contrary to the British public may not hesitate to serve in the Brit army (on full pay and rights) anyway!

In the meantime our army men would be hmmmmmm door keeping the tunnel .............I dont think they would like that either. :yes: as they may not have joined the army to be a door keeper!!!

Edited by GamezBond

so if we get rid of them who is going to do all the **** jobs that we don't want to do?

Go into London and look at all the cleaners and unskilled night workers and you will find they are all immigrants, now I may be wrong but this signals to me that they want to work and believe it or not all these will also pay tax into our economy hence they get the right to claim certain things.

Its not all rosy as I will agree some do abuse the system but you'll also find our system doesn't let a lot of them work here. The main issue is if you start preaching this kind of **** people will start believing it and its very narrow minded. I happily employ foreigners before brits as I find they have a far better work ethic and want to improve themselves and their situation

Hitler used to talk like that about jews, look where it got him :hmm::yes::lol:

I used to work with families in inner cities, thank god I don't do that anymore !!! QUite a massive part of them were lazy, never held a job, waiting for their benfits (so they could drink and smoke and dope it away), they were totally unable to look after their own children and were looking for "help" as they were (and still are) off the planet!!!! ANd it was exactly those people who shot off their mouths about blackies, darkies and immigrants ! Let's get things straight, it is our beloved politicians who screwed up big style, NOT immigrants who, in the majority, want to WORK for a better life! GOod luck to them. The few that are involved in terrorism and other criminal activities should be made to leave ( --- just to return at any stage they wish as our great leaders can't even check the borders of this land) :good:

I think that all the native lazy dole scroungers could do the **** jobs. We have far too many people off on the sick or can't get a job, many of them don't want a job. I'm happy to give money to genuine people who need benefits to get by, but we all know that there are a lot of wasters out there who know they don't need to work. I say you can have three months dole, then you get put into one of these jobs if you can't find anything else.

There are also a few disabled people who sit around sulking. Most try to get on with life, but some don't. Just because your legs don't work, doesn't mean you can't work a sit down production line.

Now, where's my tin hat :hmm:

You obviously have a vested interest in these people as they are working for you cheaper than british people will .How much do you pay them ? minium wage i bet . The cheap labour market is good for british business it helps to make a fat profit . Never mind about the problems that these people bring with them just use them for cheap labour .Do you have to live amongest them .? Harnser .

You obviously have a vested interest in these people as they are working for you cheaper than british people will .How much do you pay them ? minium wage i bet . The cheap labour market is good for british business it helps to make a fat profit . Never mind about the problems that these people bring with them just use them for cheap labour .Do you have to live amongest them .? Harnser .

In actual fact I pay them the same and usually they are the ones that take home most each week. Simply because they want to work, they are all self employed so the more they do the more they earn. What you find is they want to do early work and don't mind working late as they seem to have a work ethic a lot of the lower end of the UK working population has lost altogether. The average UK driver in London wants to earn over £500 a week and doesn't want to start work before 9, then be off home at 5. In my game that doesn't work if you want to earn well you have to earn it. You also get far less moaning and telling you how to run things.

All we specify is they speak English properly and go from there. I don't live amongst them at the moment but certainly used to. I have no problem with anyone who wants to work their way in life and my experience so far is that a lot of the Immigrant bashing is pretty un deserved. Look at the Peterborough example that hit the news a few months back where farmers couldn't get the locals to work for £7 an hour so got immigrants in who would. It seems like that kind of wage isn't worth giving up your dole, housing benefit etc etc