spelling

col s10

I've got nothing against bad spelling, but I can't stand txt spk :yes::lol: :lol:

That's just arsewiping lazy :no: and an insult to anybody who's expected to read it.

Hear hear!!Besides which half the time I can't even understand what the people are trying to say!!!!

I CAN GUARANETEE that those of us who fall short in the written word etc Will excell in other ways, When the chips are down and your out in the back of beyond your fancey spelling and writeing wont save you then ,but what you could learn from a backward son of a bitch like me would probably save your life ,one thing your fancey spelling wont do. So see people the leson is NEVER PUT SOME ONE DOWN as you may need that someones help some time

go to my post mate i agree :no:

Good man, Col,... Who has made a fool of himself more than me??Again allways when tanked up!!Funny thing is is the three guys on here I fell out with big time, I am now mates with them!! :yes:

3? 3?

come on; I don't believe you.

name them.

;)

Dave K

I dunno why the last thread got slammed shut. No one was poking fun at anyone - some will be born tall, some short, some weak, some strong, some that can spell and some that can't. You don't choose the cards you are dealt.

But, in this day and age if you can work a PC you can work a spell checker? No?

If you choose not to, then fair enough - that's down to individual choice.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

I dunno why the last thread got slammed shut. No one was poking fun at anyone - some will be born tall, some short, some weak, some strong, some that can spell and some that can't. You don't choose the cards you are dealt.

But, in this day and age if you can work a PC you can work a spell checker? No?

If you choose not to, then fair enough - that's down to individual choice.

I work a "smell checker" when EE is about... :yes:

as above, i was out of order.sorry for any offence :yes:

No need to apologize , old chap. We're in a consequence-free zone: it doesn't matter if you write drivel, don't bother to check whether it makes sense and that others can read it, post away. I fancy suffering from tourette syndrome: I can write whatever I like and everybody must accommodate me, you ****. Perhaps I'll bleat on about how anybody having any sort of opinion, however mild, is bullying me, ******, ****** and then shut down the thread.

Or maybe I'm adult enough to consider how selfish this is and try to act with a little more consideration to other members and check what I've written before posting it.

No, that'll never catch on...

Good man, Col,... Who has made a fool of himself more than me??Again allways when tanked up!!Funny thing is is the three guys on here I fell out with big time, I am now mates with them!! :hmm:

3? 3?

come on; I don't believe you.

name them.

:hmm:

Dave K

I was going to say 4, cos that included you Dave, then I remembered the big Catfish!! and how you spoilt my birthday, so its back to 3 mates!!. So B*****R Off :hmm::lol::lol:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

God thats weird I read that faster and easier that normal writing ----wow thats weird or I am

God thats weird I read that faster and easier that normal writing ----wow thats weird or I am

Its just scaffy thats weid........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After all he is married to Darebear :hmm: :hmm: :hmm::lol: