thers no happy coppers

kris

I'm not in the police, just so you know....

The police officer was just doing his job, no different to a soldier going to war, or on the streets of Northern Ireland as they once did. No different to an Anti Blood Sport activist Anti Gun lobbiest disrupting a Grouse/pheasant shoot just to P*** the Keeper off, the keeper is only doing his job.

lol, :blush:

Its the rules, i don't see why people don't wear seat belts. If you're going at about 60 miles an hour and do an emergency stop and go through the windscreen :blush::blush: (not good)

HSH :rolleyes:

Wagon drivers don't wear them and pregnant women to name but a few

Jonno

lol, :blush:

Its the rules, i don't see why people don't wear seat belts. If you're going at about 60 miles an hour and do an emergency stop and go through the windscreen :blush::blush: (not good)

HSH :rolleyes:

Wagon drivers don't wear them and pregnant women to name but a few

Jonno

yes they do

I saw a van driver get pulled today for using a mobile phone while driving.

He was moving slowly through traffic , when a policeman on foot walked up and knocked on his window and made him stop.

I was stuck in the opposite lane and wound my window down to hear the van driver going into a rant, as the copper was doing the paperwork.

Unfortunately I had to move on before the copper called up reinforcements and tazered him. :rolleyes:

I know quite a few serving Policemen (and women) and even more that are retired from the Force.

They are all very nice people, most are shooters and/or fishermen and great company to be with.

Nobody should have a gripe against the Police as personal individuals, its parts of the the system they are obliged to operate within that often takes some understanding.

As one of the retired senior Officers told me a long time ago, once they stopped the Police using common sense and made everything by the book, thats when their relationship with the average member of the public started going wrong.

The trouble with the police today is its all black and white. For minor offences that we would just get ticked off for in the past now the police give no leway. I got stoped and fined for driving 30 yards along a minor country road between 2 gateways that has about 5 cars a week along it , for not wearing a seat belt ( had a strimmer between the seats and was not able to fasen it ) . I fair cop i know , but a decade a go the average copper would used his loaf and just give me a sharp warning. I did wonder what the copper and his blond traniee police woman were doing in such an isolated spot anyway. :blush:

Yet when there was a local rave with 100s of kids trashing a farm what did the police do...............U guessed it nothing. The clean up bill was huge.

:rolleyes:

Edited by anser2

on the other side of this a colleague had an unmarked car pull up next to him while he was on the phone to me and wth no seat belt on, after the request to wind his window down they gave him a friendly ticking off and left it at that, he was very embarassed and probably won't do it again.

They have a **** job to do but are human, if you give them agro you'll stand less chance of getting off, if they do do you they are only doing their jobs

Having survived a major head on due in no small part to my seatbelt i cant see why putting one on is not as natural as closing the door. I think that people who use mobiles while driving, especially while negotiating a roundabout one handed and nearly taking me off my bike are selfish ignorant tossers too.

It might seem petty, but people die.

oh well at least he not get done by at spotty 17 yr old twit ( swap the i for a ) PCSO lil do gooder lil spotty bar stewrd gave me a ticket for riding my bike on the path *** i so wanted to throw him in the withem so yes guys and girls i got a 30 pound fine lol see you in court lil twit ( change i for a u know the score ) when he asked why i was on the path i told him cause its more safer then the road as i rode off he said stop to issue another ticket for me carrying on after a few choice words i told him you know where i live post it to me PCSO lol where are the real coppers at least sum ov them play fair ***

Edited by lincs bunny basher