Guests

jimdfish

nowadays there always seem to be more guests than members. WHY DONT YOU REGISTER?? Come on, Uncle Jim will show you round, dont be shy, come on , Here guesty guesty guesty, come on, thats right, ooh youre a lovely little guest arent you show your face to all the nice people, AAHHH. look at him, i could eat him a butty.

Jim

A lot of the "guests" are "members" who choose not to log in automatically, every time they come to the site. ;)

Why not? You dont become a member of a club and turn up in a balaclava, Unless of couse it is a Crimean war re-eanaction society or a member of the Alpine sports club. At a push Bank Robbers Of the World Unite may also wear bally's but dont be a shamed Log in.

Jim

Guest Mr Pieman

Cranfield, what you say is not quite true. If you are a member but choose to remain anonymous, you are registered as an anonymous member. If you aren't a member, then you show as a guest. Anonymous members can and do still post, guests however, cannot post.

I think Jimd is after the guests to register- although I'd never really claim to understand what the mad fool is trying to say ;) :blink: :lol::lol:

PP

to all the new guys, welcome to the L.B. and JIMDFISH show :lol::P ,if you can deal with these two, you can take on the world boys ,have fun guys ,i do :lol:

martin

:< I have come to Canada for a nice relaxing shooting holiday and all I seem to be doing is moderating these two. :yp:

Passes the time though when I sit down with the bottle of red. :yp:

Sorry about reviving this old chestnut again, but it is 21:40 on the 28/10. There are ten members on line and thirteen guests. Join in, if only one of you does you wont have such an unlucky number will you. Hurry now, All Hallows eve draws near, evil is a foot. Hurry , hes behind you

Jim