badger007

i just left college for a apprentiship, met my 1st long love, could write english & bought my 1st house for £3300- yes threethou threehundred quid.

had a bonneville tsx 750 bike, & party's like a good un, with no pc & no camera's watching !! :yp:

what were you doing ????? :lol:

Edited by badger007

1984 I was just about to start in high school at the age of 12 and bought my first motorbike for £10. It was an old peddle and pop 50cc affair for the field. Was **** thinking about it now but oh how we used to laugh 3 and 4 up on it going flat :yp: out over the field until one of us would panic incase we crashed.

Oh god do I now feel old,

Had been married 2 years, finished a welding apprenticeship, made redunadant, taken 1 year out for HND Comp assised engineering and then moved down sarf to get a new job and life. Bought a house for £8,500 and sold it for £12,500 and had to buy the cheapest one in Basingstoke for £31,000.

Still married to the same one and now have 2 kids as well

Trev

In 1984...I was approx 1 year & 1 months old...no snidey comment please Salop Sniper...yes I am older than you (but not by much!)!!! :yp:

...and I think my Dad too congratulated himself, by buying a Fletcher boat!! :lol:

Bit too early in 1984 to realise, but a bit later on in years the parents realised I really wasn't a typical girly...and was out shooting beer cans with an air rifle and trapping at the local clay shoot! ???

OMG

I was eighteen,

young, single, not a care in the world .And having the time of my life. :lol:

I even had money ??? And looks :blink: :sad1: And wanted for nothing.

Life really was just one big party.

I also remember having a big 18th birthday do.

I think 1984 was a good year for me .But then again so was most of the 80s(the bits i can remember anyway)

Now am just a boring old housewife who just have her past and distant memorys to keep her warm at night. :yp: :mad::cry1:

xxxxsuzy

1984, I was in a world of skin tight jeans, sleveless t-shirts and Hi-Tec boots and waiting to see who would be the first on our estate to buy a DT125LC. Sadly at 14, I wasn't able to ride on the road but I did have a succession of bikes for the woods.

Was also the year I had my first airgun and as an aircadet also my first go at range shooting with a .22LR rimfire.