Most villianous Film/Tv baddie

death from below

Darth Vader - if we are talking sci-fi.

However, the three already chosen, Dennis Hopper, Robert DeNiro and Ben Kingsley were superb because they were believable. Always been a DeNiro fan, so that was not a shock. The biggest surprise was Ben Kingsley in Sexy Beast - performance of his life.

Not the best or anything like it, but worth a mention :

Michael Rooker as Frank Bailey in Mississippi Burning. One of the best films of all time in my opinion.

michael-rooker.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vayL_-DBuLs...feature=related :hmm:

Nasty redneck ******* - plenty like him around, played the part very well :good:

Also Steven Mackintosh as Clive Norton ("The Street") in Prime Suspect 5 Errors of Judgement. He's not a Manc, but he got the part of a Salford wide boy down to a tee :good: Great and underrated actor in my opinion. I didn't rate the Prime Suspect films at all - except this one, which is purely down to this performance from Mackintosh.

actor-007.jpg

"Off you go then - you know it makes sense" :lol::oops: :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0QOYOpfDq8

has anyone seen the cohen brother's "no country for old men".... the baddy in that is nasty, he'd make you a bit nervous ill bet...with his pneumatic cattle gun....

anyway, cant recall his name, but he's a good baddy..

also, i loved chopper, the film about mark brandon reid.."chopper".... one nasty b@satrd him...his books are a great read though...

but for disturbing scene... i watch an old classic on telly the other night "scum".... the potting shed scene is horribly disturbing...... horrible.....

Edited by myzeneye

has anyone seen the cohen brother's "no country for old men".... the baddy in that is nasty, he'd make you a bit nervous ill bet...with his pneumatic cattle gun....

anyway, cant recall his name, but he's a good baddy..

That`ll be Javier Bardem playing Anton Chigurh, I also have to agree, he was played very deftly by Javier and had a bit of terminator in him.

Best line was Tommt Lee`s "Here last week they found this couple out in California. They rent out rooms for old people, kill'em, bury'em in the yard, cash their social security checks. Well, they'd tortur'em first, I don't know why. Maybe the television set was broke. "

The warden in Shawshank Redemption

"Oh nothin stops, nothin. or you'll do the hardest time there is. I'll pluck you outa that one bed hilton and cast you down with the sodomites - you'll think you've been ***** by a train... and the library?.... gone..... we'll have us a book barbeque in the yard, dance around it like wild injuns - they'll see the flames for miles.... you understandin me? you catchin my drift? or am I bein obtuse?"

nasty piece of work, still, he gets his in the end :good: