Dunkield

Preferred date  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Vote with your preferred date

• 5/6th
    • 20/21st
    • 27/28th
    • I can make any of those

As far as I know I should be able to make it to all of them. I like the idea of a second meet, I was really annoyed I couldn't make it to the first one!

Tulky, why not book up for yourself and all the other anti BASC crew through whatever means you would like to use? Just because you're not a fan of BASC shouldn't mean you're not coming. It would be good to meet you, and a couple of other people on here that I get on with will never turn up if they had to join BASC :good:

As it seems 13/14th is out of the question, please vote for your preferred date.

Don't vote if you have no intention of coming

If I am organising this, you will need to be a member of BASC

Stuart, what is the minimum number of shooters needed to make this viable?

:good: Why not cpsa?

As this will be booked through BASC to avoid the issues encountered at the first Bisley, and as such i would not be surprised if they insist on having every shooters membership number. This will depend on how many shooters are going and how much Stuart lets on about the numbers.

As this will be booked through BASC to avoid the issues encountered at the first Bisley, and as such i would not be surprised if they insist on having every shooters membership number. This will depend on how many shooters are going and how much Stuart lets on about the numbers.

I spoke to one of BASC's directors on Friday, who said there is no limit to how many people that shoot as long as they are members, and there is no limit on range as well, which was news to me, I have always been under the impression we are limited to 200 yards max.

I should stress, that the BASC thing only applies to rifles, you don't need to member of any club to shoot the clays.

I will also repeat, that I am happy to sort this out, but will not be collecting the money, someone still needs to volunteer for this.

Bob, to answer your question, the minimum number for this to take place is 1 - wouldn't be a very sociable do though :good:

I'm a BASC member and if I'm not shooting rifles (as I don't have any) someone could use mine if I turn up that is.

20-21st is really the only date I could do, although potentially could just come down for Friday night again and stay Sat as have another b'day in the evening

Edited by Dr W