what wellies ?

IAN88

I recently bought some Aigle ISO for slightly less than £90 from an ebay shop. I wore them last Satuday, all day and was very pleased with my purchase, especially as I had seen the same items for between £115 and £125 elsewhere. I spent some of the difference on the Aigle welly bag at £12.50, postage was £10.

webber

heres my advice, look in sporting shooter at the adverts, i can't remember which one it is i think sportsman gun centre where over the le chameau's its got call for best prices. Ring them and say a friend got quoted £150 for the chasseurs (top ones) and they should bite, it worked for me, never looked back they are brilliant. That way you get the best out there for only a bit over your budget and you won't have to buy again for a few years! buy cheap buy twice.

Do any welly boot manufacturers put a steel shank in the sole like safety boots have? I stood on a nail last week which slid effortlessly through the sole of my normal black wellys and then into my foot.

I'm fairly certain the Le Chemau Vierzonords have a steel or fibreglass stiffener in the sole

and yes - they get my vote as well. :good:

Pushkin :)

• 1 month later...