What Gigs

jonno 357

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

myzeneye...... we are going to see the specials in conentry.6 of the 7 origanal members have reformed and are doing 14 dates up and down the county. the bad news is the tickets sold out in about an hour.you can get tickets of fleabay but there lots of dollar. i would say they will do more dates soon.

check out neville staples website(www.nevillestaple.co.uk) he is a origanal member who still does specails stuff,and hes has lots of dates. :good:

Edited by 6shot

Anyone seriously into there music ?

What gigs have you lined up

I bought a pair of tickets to see the killers for girlfriend and her mate. Wish i hadn't given her mate the other ticket now

Jonno

Mate

It takes a special kind of bloke to give away Killers tickets - Make sure your missus knows this........

Mate

It takes a special kind of bloke to give away Killers tickets - Make sure your missus knows this........

yes, my fruity mate martin morton would give anything to see the killers perform their new eurovision song contest entry "are we gay dancers"..... :good:

:lol: :lol: :lol: just kidding, each to their own mate :good: (i do like that "bones" tune of theirs....)

Edited by myzeneye

myzeneye...... we are going to see the specials in conentry.6 of the 7 origanal members have reformed and are doing 14 dates up and down the county. the bad news is the tickets sold out in about an hour.you can get tickets of fleabay but there lots of dollar. i would say they will do more dates soon.

check out neville staples website(www.nevillestaple.co.uk) he is a origanal member who still does specails stuff,and hes has lots of dates. :good:

Your not wrong about the specials they did sell out very very quickly. I got some :good:

I saw Neville last year with Ranking Roger and his son Murphy at Rio's in Leeds for £16 a ticket it was a top night

Neville sang pressure drop and was awesome

John

past going now but in the past.pink floyd 75 liverpool empire.genesis,same.yes ,same.thin lizzy liverpool stadium.supertramp 6 times.alex harvey band,lynard skynard .led zep.rainbow.motorhead,the late great rory gallagher.bb king,argent,foreiner,humble pie,curved air,hawkwind,robin trower,cockney rebel,emerson lake and palmer,steve miller band ,rush,etc etc etc :yes:;)