How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

trying to organise a trip to keg on sat if i can wangle out of work. :lol:

Hope you can wangle that day off Beretta, why don't you ring in sick :lol::lol::lol:

Give me a shout if you are going and I'll see you there. I'll even pick that nice Mr Chard up on the way as he must be suffering severe withdrawal symptoms by now.

Mr P

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've just got back from our little escapade and it was shooting in truley terrible conditions today :lol:

Nothing really to write home about as scores on the doors were:

Catton Hall:

Anni 69

Nicky T 69

Ian E 52 (I think)

Mad Scientist 47

Scores are on the Catton website and your shooting may be improving Nicky T but someones maths isn't, Catton have got you down for a score of 70 and 1st in C class - Well done :lol::lol:

Thought the shoot was tougher than usual, as I said earlier the entries seemed to be well down on normal but there was only one score in the nineties, young Brett Winstanley's 91 which obviously was HG. AA class won with an 89, A class with an 83, B class with an 82 and Nicky T's 70 took C class.

Regards

Mr Potter

Hey, well done Nicky !! glad I'm not the only C class money swiping sandbagger. :lol::good:

Plus you whupped Anni as well, it's win win!! :lol:

Only 7 days of sandbagging left for me Pedro then I'll be slung into A class :lol:

Anni shot better than me on Sunday so I can't claim to have whupped him. Roll on Kegworth :lol:

Scores are on the Catton website and your shooting may be improving Nicky T but someones maths isn't, Catton have got you down for a score of 70 and 1st in C class - Well done :lol::lol:

Thought the shoot was tougher than usual, as I said earlier the entries seemed to be well down on normal but there was only one score in the nineties, young Brett Winstanley's 91 which obviously was HG. AA class won with an 89, A class with an 83, B class with an 82 and Nicky T's 70 took C class.

Regards

Mr Potter

Thanks Mr P - I could have sworn it was a 69 though :lol:

Was interesting to see Brett shooting Catton on Sunday - he certainly doesn't hang about!

Hey, well done Nicky !! glad I'm not the only C class money swiping sandbagger. :blush: B)

Plus you whupped Anni as well, it's win win!! :blink:

Still Bitter about grimsthorp hey :good: Why dont you turn up for Kegworth Pete or will that trigger your event anxiety :blink:

Nicky is the only lad I know who makes money shooting :huh: BAGGER :blink:

May do Kegworth, but I only have Saturday available. Yes, I am still bitter about Grimsthorpe. :huh:

Sunday is Southdown for the South of England Sporting Championship. Looking forward to some spectacular birds there, as I haven't shot anything recently that needs more than 2-3 ft of lead. :good:

BTW, I've won £320 in the last 6 weeks. :blush:

Edited by Peter De La Mare

or even A :blink: :blink:

Nnnnooooo.... don't be silly. :good: I spent ages carefully manipulating my results to end up 0.03% below the current cut-off for A class. :blink: Plus I'm quite sure if the cut off % changes it'll only increase and not decrease, so I'm doubly safe. :huh::blush: B)

BBBBBBBB class? still going to bag a few then

Of course. I have my reputation to uphold.

Edited by Peter De La Mare

Southdown south of england sporting championship :blush: :blink:

Thats a treck but a chin scratcher :blink:

Good darts Nickyson :good: Its that karma thing for being very sportsman like at Kingsley :huh: You are buying the teas from now on.

I've been eyeing this too :blink:

I've been talking to Monsieur Le Tosspot who might be up for it as well.

Do we/don't we/shall we/shan't we?

It's a firkin long way to miss a few clays B)

Well i went a ******* long way to miss a lot of clays :huh::blush:

Not as far as this. This is a trans-Sahara expedition to Worthing-on-Sea :blink:

They boil missionaries down there :blink:

Shooting 9:30-2:30. We'd need to start out in the middle of the night :good: It's indecent

Edited by Chard

Not as far as this. This is a trans-Sahara expedition to Worthing-on-Sea :blink:

They boil missionaries down there :blink:

Shooting 9:30-2:30. We'd need to start out in the middle of the night :good: It's indecent

My goodness............if you thought Grimsthorpe was a tough shoot then you'll be in for a shock at Sarfdarn. :blink:

There'll be plenty of weeping and tears all the way back up the M6. :huh:

If there are no pigeons about I might join you, either there or at Keggy. :blush:

Cat.