How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't win ladies even though it said i did another lady pipped me by a massive 8. Not too worried 'cause i still enjoyed the shoot and the company Can't wait for Hodnet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well shot Chard. from Auntie. :lol:

Sorry you got pipped, Aunty. I had you down for winning that. Just goes to show :lol:

Well shot anyhow :lol:

I'm looking forward to Hodnet too. I haven't had any acknowledgement from them. Is that normal?

Edited by Chard

Sorry you got pipped, Aunty. I had you down for winning that. Just goes to show :lol:

Well shot anyhow :lol:

I'm looking forward to Hodnet too. I haven't had any acknowledgement from them. Is that normal?

To get anyform of acknowledgement would be abnormal, just get down there early and join the queue for your card, if you get there before the rest pick their cards up too, i've been known to stand in the queue just for my card for 1/2 an hour. I don't understand it as they have all our addresses from the entry form. Ours is not to question :lol: from Auntie :lol:

To get anyform of acknowledgement would be abnormal, just get down there early and join the queue for your card, if you get there before the rest pick their cards up too, i've been known to stand in the queue just for my card for 1/2 an hour. I don't understand it as they have all our addresses from the entry form. Ours is not to question :lol: from Auntie :lol:

They were obviously civil servants in a previous life :lol:

Cheers Nick :lol: was strange shooting on my own but I quite enjoyed it, I thought it was a tough course myself so quite pleased to get 76

I new where i had made mistakes so another lesson learnt.

Well shot Auntie :lol:

'Twas a good score by the sound of it. Ron said it was a tough shoot. He got a 78 :lol:

Any of you guys know where I can find the Kegworth results?

Cheers,

Pete

They don't seem to have a website :lol:

When the CPSA update the scores on their website, you'll be able to access the results on there (though they never seem to update their actual results page :lol: )

CPSA will probably be about a week(ish) before they get the scores allocated. Even if you're not a member, you will be able to see the results by viewing one of your mates score page.