New Shells?

He needs to give at least 10,000 to me and pair away so we can evaluate them for the rest of you. :rolleyes:

Some cheek Andy.I think he should be sending them to me for mentioning them on here.

I would promise to test them all and write a review on them for him. :thanks:

:o does anyone know whereabouts this factory is as i live in the same area going off the phone number i think it is consett cheers kenny :good:

:hmm:

These Proper Cartridges are from George Young and with a check on the phone number you get,

George Young's Double-cabs, Medomsley Road, Consett, Co. Durham.

http://www.carryboyuk.co.uk/display.php?pageid=1

:good: does anyone know whereabouts this factory is as i live in the same area going off the phone number i think it is consett cheers kenny :hmm:

Do you know where this is Kenny?George Young Proper Cartridges

Address: 21 Pontopsyde Dipton

Stanley

County Durham

DH9 9EG

Let us all know what you can find out.He might be worth a ring.Havnt seen them over here yet but they dont seem tooooo bad a price if they are good shells.Is this near conset,I have relations there.

Edited by pat 1

:oops:

These Proper Cartridges are from George Young and with a check on the phone number you get,

George Young's Double-cabs, Medomsley Road, Consett, Co. Durham.

http://www.carryboyuk.co.uk/display.php?pageid=1

I seem to remember that Phileas Fog snack foods were advertised as being made in "Medolmsley Road, Consett".

Ask them if they will throw in a few bags of Punjab Puris and I'll take 1000.

Random-mode: Off

ZB

I met him last summer he shoots on some land that i shoot he was telling me about these cart's..

I thought they were a bit to pricey for me but KDUBYA got some freebies from him and he likes them..

In fact KDUBYA has gone up to spennymoor clay ground tonight as he has arranged to meet him there as he is buying a load.. :oops::D:sly:

I have been using george's carts for a while and as hawkeye says I got afew off him tonight!! 2500 to be exact

2000 clay carts "little devils" 28g 7.5s £147 a thou, and 500 proper pigeon 5.5s ( £160 a thou)

the pigeon carts are as good as I have ever used and I have have used them to great effect on pheasant,

the little devils are made to a VERY well thought of top clay carts specs, at about £45 a thou cheaper?

this is some of them in my spare room BY the way I LIKE THEM.

cheers KW

cart2.jpg

They are being touted around the North's shooting grounds at the moment but from what I have heard they are not all that amazing. Very low recoil apparently, but thats due to the fact that they are almost subsonic. I will reserve judgement until I have tried them myself mind :wacko:

funny that as they are doing 1500fps so not even close to being subsonic? just shows what tripe gets peddled about, in fact tonight one of my mate tried them and stated that he needed less lead? so there you have it, and yes they are soft deceptively so, I believe Ian mullarkey did a bit of testing in the development of these carts?and as YOU know he aint a bad chap to test for you.

cheers KW

don't think he has fibre wads available yet? I know he was on about it, he only sells local at the minute or from Bywell but give him a ring if he can arrange it he WILL he is a true entrepreneur is George :wacko:

cheers KW

KW you say that the little devils are moving at 1500?.Any idea what his 24 grams are selling at and any mention on the box as to what antimony lead he uses?. These should be able to compete with soverign.Hope he reads this post and sends me over a pallet for the advert. :no:

Pat

• 1 month later...