Holidays

DustyJoe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it`s turkey again for me

duncan you scare me lol, you live in bedford, as do i, you shoot, AS DO I and your going to turkey this year AS AM I :good: when you going???

im going with mum aunty 2 cousins and 1 of my cousins friends i mean jeese i can understand me mum and my aunty and cousins but my cousins friend doesnt have to come jeese.... but still 2 weeks in sunny turkey (will be just my luck that its bloody naff lol) went gran canaria last year in april (first trip abroad and first time on a plane) got sunburn on the first day, put on plenty of after sun it cleared up over night still stung a tiny bit in the morning but great fun still, went jet skiing GREAT FUN going jetting this year and the place we are going hve ascuba diving aswell so me and my cousin are going to do that he has been before but it is my first time ever so i will take the marine case for the video camera and get some vid and pics for you guys...

Happy Holidays And Shooting

Mark

:good:

duncan you scare me lol, you live in bedford, as do i, you shoot, AS DO I and your going to turkey this year AS AM I :good: when you going???

im going with mum aunty 2 cousins and 1 of my cousins friends i mean jeese i can understand me mum and my aunty and cousins but my cousins friend doesnt have to come jeese.... but still 2 weeks in sunny turkey (will be just my luck that its bloody naff lol) went gran canaria last year in april (first trip abroad and first time on a plane) got sunburn on the first day, put on plenty of after sun it cleared up over night still stung a tiny bit in the morning but great fun still, went jet skiing GREAT FUN going jetting this year and the place we are going hve ascuba diving aswell so me and my cousin are going to do that he has been before but it is my first time ever so i will take the marine case for the video camera and get some vid and pics for you guys...

Happy Holidays And Shooting

Mark

:good:

Icemeler first 2 weeks in August

I am going to southwold for a three day break in mother's beach hut.

I don't think I am going anywhere else as I think holidays are a dreadful waste of money. You go on holiday and the first thing the kids want is an ice cream then a bucket and spade and them the whole lot of them want to eat out.

I must say why do people go on holiday?:good: You eat poor food end and up with bad stomach..... Sleep on beds that have been slept in by thousands of other's.... Spend a shed load of money when you could just as well stay in your own home and enjoy yourself.

Excuse my thinking but that is the way I see it.

Stuff holidays would rather work.

I am going to southwold for a three day break in mother's beach hut.

I don't think I am going anywhere else as I think holidays are a dreadful waste of money. You go on holiday and the first thing the kids want is an ice cream then a bucket and spade and them the whole lot of them want to eat out.

I must say why do people go on holiday?:good: You eat poor food end and up with bad stomach..... Sleep on beds that have been slept in by thousands of other's.... Spend a shed load of money when you could just as well stay in your own home and enjoy yourself.

Excuse my thinking but that is the way I see it.

Stuff holidays would rather work.

And they say british people moan :good: