Victorian Farm

Supersonic

it is a complete load of **** but I find it hilarious.

they say that the harvest was a very important time for the victorian farmer........ err hello it still is :yes::blush:

But why?

All the knocking this women has taken on here, but I tell you, I'd rather her cater for me than any women I know today. She's made of steel and in those days, thats all that counts.

But why?

All the knocking this women has taken on here, but I tell you, I'd rather her cater for me than any women I know today. She's made of steel and in those days, thats all that counts.

Two different points:

Yes, she's a grafter. I'd pay to have her as a maid any day of the week.

No, I wouldn't want to wake up next to her.

I'm just off to Smithfield Market for a couple of early pints to shake the thought from my mind...

Add: It's a great programme. We suffer all the singing/dancing/variety/reality TV week in - week out, but at least the BBC also made this series. We just need Carol Thatch blacked up doing a song at the end to round it off perfectly.

Edited by Flashman

One of the best so far last night. The cheese making was fascinating and the apiary stuff was all completely new to me - bees walking uphill :yes:

The hay making cracked me up. I'd have said it was ready right at the beginning of the programme when they looked at it.

Why was she only milking with one hand as well, it would have taken bloody ages, (plus it looked more like she was "stripping" it rather than milking).

All that said though, very enjoyable, (I still think she's a minger though, especially with that bonnet on :blush: ).

P.

If they are really living that life, that woman will be exhausted, certainly we are not seeing her at her best. What struck me about the three presenters they seem to have been well coached in the part they are playing. Certainly beats a whole lot so called reallity TV which seems populated by a poor selection of the country's h**rs and comic singers who would never survive on a Victorian Farm.

Blackpowder

I partiulary enjoyed last nigts program as I am an Apiarist.

V8,

I am not sure how long ago or if you have seen them but I posted 2 or 3 Ministry of Agriculture articles concerning bees and Apiarist. If you have not seen them you may wish to run a search as they were quiet informative.

Has anyone happened to have recorded this series to dvd while it is playing so I can get a look at it?

NTTF