.17HMR ammo up in price

Not sure which brand they were but my local shop had offer on 10 days ago box 50 for £8.25, i normally use remington v.max. All made by cci and to same spec so as far as i can see shouldn't be any different. Sounds like someone is taking wee wee. :good:

There was a thread on the airgunBBS about hornadys with blue tips being sold for about that price so likely to a one off so buy as many as you can.

Normally pay around £22/23 per 100 here but like the other man said there are some blue tipped ones going cheap for £17.80 per 100 and as far as I can tell there ain't no difference.

Maybe dearer than the old .22 but still the best little small game rifle there is IMO!

exactly, £22 for 90 plus rabbits isn't bad,

They way i see it is, its the same price as a morning clay crunching and now matter how much you marinate a clay it still tatses awfull even slow cooked ! ;)

A morning clay shooting : £12 for 60 clays (20p per clay), if you buy 1000 carts at £145 thats 14.5p per clay. So a shot at a clay is costing 34.5p a shot at a clay.

HMR ammo at £15 for 50 is 30p a shot so cheaper than clay crunching and chances are your eating what you shoot to !

:hmm: