Discrimination in Clay shooting..............

Evil Elvis

:innocent: Today i well on most of the stands that had black clays on them.........I cannot pick up orange clays sufficiently quickly enough to hit a lot of them due to being colourblind. and i think its unfair........AND THE HARSH ******** IN THE ESSEX MAFIA ALL TAKE THE PISSS COS THEY THINK ITS JUST AN EXCUSE FOR MISSING............

I SAY:

BAN ORANGE CLAYS

You know damn well that if a lot of Muslims and Jews shot and there were pork products used in making the clay then the pc brigade would made pork free clays for muslims and jews.

SO I SAY MAKE ALL CLAYS BLACK AS ITS NOT A COLOUR ITS A CONTRAST AND i CAN SEE IT...SO THERE.......

:lol: Today i well on most of the stands that had black clays on them.........I cannot pick up orange clays sufficiently quickly enough to hit a lot of them due to being colourblind. and i think its unfair........AND THE HARSH ******** IN THE ESSEX MAFIA ALL TAKE THE PISSS COS THEY THINK ITS JUST AN EXCUSE FOR MISSING............

I SAY:

BAN ORANGE CLAYS

You know damn well that if a lot of Muslims and Jews shot and there were pork products used in making the clay then the pc brigade would made pork free clays for muslims and jews.

SO I SAY MAKE ALL CLAYS BLACK AS ITS NOT A COLOUR ITS A CONTRAST AND i CAN SEE IT...SO THERE.......

Typical - from folks who only shoot against sky :D:lol::lol::P Chard orange crossers on green - you should have felt all at home :lol::P:lol:

D

I wish I could shoot orange clays or any coloured clays including black for that matter on some shoots.

Some of the black smaller ones - I carnt even follow them never mind hit them! I stand there with a blank look and ask where was it!

If only I could get orange ones every time I might have a chance or maybe not!!!

I'm always shooting OSK late in the day, or in dull weather and picking up black clays is so much harder than orange - especially against winter foliage (or whatever). They should ALL be orange clays and the few colourblind people could just buy some orange lenses :D

Had no idea it was a problem though, good to know!

Hey look, lets all give him a break, he's obviously made a long term commitment to this excuse, none of this 'pube on my sight', 'bought the wrong gun' off the cuff nonsense. Personally i think the months and years of planning deserve a little more respect. Or we could make a ginger link.... i'm undecided. :D

Hmm .....well Elvis....

The thing is....at Copfurn you seem to shoot "all" those rather tricky oranges....hmmmmmm

I'd like to add, if the wind would stop blowing yesterday (at the Masters) from the east, I'd have beaten Mungler.....but the wind blew and the sun was too bright........so I didn't...sob sob..sniffle...sniffle

:D

:rolleyes: I can shoot the ones on stand one at jjs too, but the ones at copfurn and jjs dont have a green backdrop, the ones at copfurn I can wait until they are silouhetted against the sky.

Im serious about this, I was shooting well on saturdaym, straighted the first 2 stands, then along came an orange.............................against hawthorn bushes....................

Elvis has made a very valid point here, EVERYBODY on my squad agreed that some of those stands on the black layout that we shot in the morning had orange birds that were a real eyesight test, made worse by the very bright sunlight.

We all agreed it was a good shot in terms of target quality, but not the best layout we have ever shot there.

Cat.