Whats The Nicest Place

bullet boy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goa.

Brilliant place, brilliant weather (November to February), lovely people.

You can find space for mad partying or quiet retreat or anything in between, whatever you want.

Food ranges from kebabs, burgers & curries through to fine asian & european cuisine.

Shouldn't be telling you this really, should I? ;-)

Nick

Edited by magicniner

The Frazer river in Canada.

I sat on a boat fishing for salmon and sturgeon, surrounded by the best wildlife, Eagles, bears etc etc. It was 33deg on the boat and the mountain tops were ice capped.

I loved the place and will be going back. I could share the pics with you all but you would prob get bored after a hundred or so...

scotland.west coast,the summer islands up to cape wrath most amazing scenery and great people and some great fishing and shooting.

Totally agree with that, southwest Scotland , along the solway coastline. A little place called Port Patrick , is somewhere i could up sticks and move to permanently. Fishing , shooting , nice locals.

A couple of years back we drove a camper from Sydney to Cairns & saw some lovely sights.

The Blue Mountains are know as Australia's grand canyon & was an outdoors paradise, also further north Fraser Island has no surfaced roads & is amazing at night, the best beach was "whitehaven" in the whitsunday islands & the barrier reef wonderfull, we also loved the rainforest north of cairns.

N

I discovered Cala Dor in Majorca several years ago and fell in love with the harbour area and bought an apartment overlooking it

I also love the not so sleepy "village" of Tsilivi in Zante went there on my honeymoon 17 years ago when it had 9 restaurants and 5 hotels. It now has a Maccy D's but still the beach is wonderful