Little lass April

bullet1747

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He ought to be whisked away to a small room in MI5. Within 15 mins they will know if he did it or not, then there would be a swift focus in the right direction and not what has been reported as a scatter gun approach.

Horrible to say, but if the little mite "fell" into the river, with some 16 + hours past before they picked him up, she could be 80 miles down stream. I guess on that basis its better to think positively and disregard that possibility and search closer.

My heart goes out to all involved. There are only a few who can imagine what the family are going through, the rest of us can only vaguely imagine.

Edited by turbo33

Every parents worst nightmare and we all hope this has a happy ending. The one question that has to be asked is why a five year old was still out playing at 7.30pm.

It`s 7.15 here ........... and dark already.

I thought that mate, but what's done is done, lets just hope they find her alive and well, Jesus it makes my blood boil just thinking bout if she has been abducted what's happening to the poor child, if they find out who's got her sod going to court just abuse them and put a bullet in there head end of, or let him get ******** for a few month in prison then get shot of the scum end of,

Atb flynny

Been out searching for April,no news as yet.Its a very hard place to look for anything.Lots of forestry rivers etc but nobody giving up yet .atb Terry

fair play to you Eccles for giving up your time to help look for her i hope they find her safe and well and the scum that abducted her is strung up!!!

Been out searching for April,no news as yet.Its a very hard place to look for anything.Lots of forestry rivers etc but nobody giving up yet .atb Terry

Top man terry, lets hope there is a happy ending,

Atb flynny

I knew you would be out giving your 110% Terry, people like you know the area better better than most.

I only hope the little girl will eventually be found safe, I know you will never give up hope, good luck mate.

tis very grim. whats the reality of the situation though? we all know how these end. Well done Terry for looking, your doing what we all would like to be doing. I hope they have got the right guy, but these days you never know.

I knew you would be out giving your 110% Terry, people like you know the area better better than most.

I only hope the little girl will eventually be found safe, I know you will never give up hope, good luck mate.

Hi Rob Was speaking to the lad they arrested only a few weeks ago.Trouble is he's work everywhere forestry etc used to work only few hundred yards from my house repairing 4x4

In the time they finally caught up with him he could have been anywhere.Know the mother well used to work with the wife. Hope it comes to a good in the end. atb Terry

Hi Rob Was speaking to the lad they arrested only a few weeks ago.Trouble is he's work everywhere forestry etc used to work only few hundred yards from my house repairing 4x4

In the time they finally caught up with him he could have been anywhere.Know the mother well used to work with the wife. Hope it comes to a good in the end. atb Terry

In a small community like Mach everyone knows most people, and it is one hell of a wilderness for those not used to that type

of terrain, needle in a haystack comes to mind, you just have to plod on.

Well done Terry.

Aside from the terrible sadness of the events to date, everyone has been struck by the strong and united reaction of the local community.

Spirit still good here.I must say also the support from everywhere has been awesome.People from all parts had people from south wales even coming with food etc

Had a father and daughter with me today searching from Lampeter good hour away.I take my hat off to all for their efforts.

i hate to be the one to say it, i doubt she is still alive.

awful for everyone involved, and i am suprised they named the man they have arrested, if he isn't charged and convicted he will be eligible for massive compensation.....it was a risky strategy.....and i hope it was done with some clever reasoning behind it.......i hope she is found

my little lass is a year older than April so it is close to home.

feel sorry for the mam and dad.....and regarding her being out playing at 7.30 i know it would be dark but they must have thought she was safe, and that they lived in a safe area....as i understand it she was very near home anyway and with friends

He ought to be whisked away to a small room in MI5. Within 15 mins they will know if he did it or not, then there would be a swift focus in the right direction and not what has been reported as a scatter gun approach.

Horrible to say, but if the little mite "fell" into the river, with some 16 + hours past before they picked him up, she could be 80 miles down stream. I guess on that basis its better to think positively and disregard that possibility and search closer.

My heart goes out to all involved. There are only a few who can imagine what the family are going through, the rest of us can only vaguely imagine.

totally agree, i'm normally all for due process, but the police must be sure enough to have released all of his details.

I feel obliged to reply to posters who have questioned why the girl should be out alone at that time of night?Whilst I fully understand this point of view ,should the question not be why shouldn't she?Why,oh why,are our children no longer safe on the streets-if the ultimate deterant were used against anybody convicted of harming innocent children maybe our streets would be safer and the world would be rid of these vile monsters,Its high time we had a referendom on the return of the rope :angry: