Does the Winchester sx3 come with a warranty????

Prime18

Can't find into online so anyone who knows can you please fill me in as I'll be ordering a semi next week and the sx3 maybe the one!!! I've only been trying to decide for a month now! Main contenders are franchi affinity, franchi intensity and sx3.

Thanks in advance guys and gals.

The Winchester SX3 Field is designed to be a well balanced, easy to use, highly reliable semi-auto shotgun. The field model has swapped the standard synthetic stock to a wooden one for the more traditional shooters.

Comes with the Winchester 2 year warranty and special 5 year SX3 Action warranty

This is from CONTRYMAN OF DERBY website

I had the SX3 and just purchased the SXP Both great guns,dont think you can go wrong with them. If you get one,you just go onto the WINCHESTER

website and confirm your purchase.

Hopes that helps.

Edited by flyeruk

my sx3 flanigan came with 5 year warranty from new.

for original purchaser only though, not transferable.

mine jammed solid at about 10 month old, returned under warranty.

very good service, didn't cost me a penny, I contacted them directly, they arranged collection through my local rfd and returned to my local rfd.

it was delt with very promptly, cant remember exact number of days but between 1 and 2 week turn round from contacting them to getting it back.

Bought my SX3 after weeks of checking, reading reports and trying it for size and love it, bought the field model in 26" with 3" chamber and 14.5" lop and later I fitted it with a 3/8 choke, good on clay's and will cycle down to 21g cartridges with out a problem, on the pigeons it moves fast and takes any cartridge you put in it well, also very easy to strip down and clean, very light weight and a bargin at around £700 + of course the warranty.

A friend bought the Franchi and hates it, you need hands the size of dinner plates to reach the trigger and even after making mods to the hand to trigger position even I can't shoot it properly and I am not short in the hand department.

Only you can decide but check both out for fit before parting with your ready's as it's always harder to take it back after the event.

Interesting to hear it cycles light shells, my new max us wouldn't cycle 28g hull comp X this morning which was annoying. Cycles 28g imperial fine

Make sure it's well lubed and it will shoot them fine, the Superfasts don't have as much punch as the Imperials to cycle the action.

Got my sx3 in February new you get 5 year warranty dead easy to fully strip can fully strip mine in less than 15 seconds only tool needed is a golf T to push trigger pins out

You can throw out the Golf T's ... the bolt handle has a point on it designed to poke out the trigger action pins ....

Interesting to hear it cycles light shells, my new max us wouldn't cycle 28g hull comp X this morning which was annoying. Cycles 28g imperial fine

Its the comp X that's the problem there, if you use 27gr hull superfast you should have no problem.

SX3 is a great bit of kit, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending it. It has performed well for me cycling 27grm up to 66grm.

It has jammed on me before, with a 66grm! but later found out it was a build up of crud in the receiver. So really, it was my fault. And it doesn't like Hull CompX.

Edited by Highlandladdie

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys I took the plunge and purchased my sx3 on Saturday managed to drop in to a clay ground on the way home and put 100shots through it (with some eager help from my brother) and I must say I love it. Cycled flawlessly 28grm 8's and feels awesome to shoot. I held a maxus also in store but the sx3 just felt better to me. Thanks for your imput guys and also if you register your warranty online you get a year extra on Winchester and browning guns!!!!!!!!! So that's six years warranty!!

Thanks again Max.