Insurance Shocker

billytheghillie

Swiftcover jumped from £380ish to £460 this year.

Shopped round, Post Office will do me for £265. Guy at Swiftcover was adamant he could beat any quote when I told him I was moving on.

Told him he would need to drop £200, he told me I was making up the quote. Insurance companies boil my pee!!

I had the same, from 300 quid to 800, told them (esure) I was moving because of the price they didn't even try to keep me as a customer, been with them for years, it's was just 'ok, your insurance finishes at midnight'

Went with Liverpool.

You need to pay close attention to the details of some if the cheap comparison sites quotes.a lot of them have benefits missing and by the time you add them your paying as much again.nfu for my invincible has been under three hundred every year for the past ten.had one claim in that time as some scum stole the cat of of it and a couple of others I have.car taken on the day of claim returned three days later all repaired. Valeted.and this was before I had even been issued a crime number by the police.

Swiftcover jumped from £380ish to £460 this year.

Shopped round, Post Office will do me for £265. Guy at Swiftcover was adamant he could beat any quote when I told him I was moving on.

Told him he would need to drop £200, he told me I was making up the quote. Insurance companies boil my pee!!

I did that never Touch PO again awful bloody glad I didn't need to claim! Edited by HDAV