Dealing with trick or treat

Vince Green

Thats where you're wrong - it was around long before we even sent pilgrims to Yanksville - it's just the cousins across the pond do most things bigger and better than us and took it on board - pretty much like the coco cola inc and father Crimbo

All hallows eve is English - not American

OK then, if we're going to be precise, Trick or Treating is a garbage import from the US of A <_<

When the ''trick or treaters'' knock at my door and ask ''trick or treat'' I always go for the treat option :yes:

After a few minutes though the door will knock again, its the ''trick or treaters'' parents,...... demanding I give the bag of sweets back :hmm:

All seems a waste of time if you ask me <_<

Slightly off subject but it is for a Halloween purpose, does anyone know where you can buy blocks/pellets of dry ice?? I've looked on t'interweb and so far the only option i've found is to go to a local BOC but christ knows how much they'd expect me to buy!

Any help appreciated! <_<

Mark

There are 2 kinds of trick or treaters who have to be treated differently. There are really sweet respectable kids who deserve sweets,cash,smokes or whatever kids do these days. Then there are the arsey teenagers after beer money or a fight or something who come round later on.Just try to humour them but keep a bat handy behind the door. You will see them again a month later carrol singing really badly,again trying to raise cash for booze.

Two suggestions,

1) Put a lolly stick into an Onion, dip it in Toffee and give'em Toffee Onions

2) Buy a box of Ferrero Rocher, scoff the lot yourself but save the wrappers. Boil up some sprouts then put them into the Ferrero wrappers

See their little faces light up :lol: :lol: :lol: